16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm so extremely sad and angry T-T

Posted

Tears of sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12qBoy2rhVw

Tears of happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FWq17CT6Cs

The only reason, and I mean this, the only reason there was a song in mulan with all the men singing about their dream wives was because the song right before it was a bunch of topless macho men showing their strength and celebrating their manhood.

Posted

Grr, he haunts my memory, so annoying. He sits two seats away from me, and won't talk to me anymore. And my friend just stopped talking to me this year for no reason, even though we were close last year and during the Summer. Someone help T-T

Posted

Grr, he haunts my memory, so annoying. He sits two seats away from me, and won't talk to me anymore. And my friend just stopped talking to me this year for no reason, even though we were close last year and during the Summer. Someone help T-T

I do not mean to insult you or anything, but do you think there is a possibility that you are making them uncomfortable in some way? You have managed to make a few people on here pretty uneasy with what you say.

I really don't want to hurt your feelings, but you might want to seriously consider the idea.

Posted

Guys, i haven't been here in a while

I feel bad...

Posted

Oh, welcome back LDGM as well :>>>>

Your new avatar is adorable, ampharos <33333

Posted

oh, thanks very much :D

Ampharos is very cool :]

I've been a little busy on mafiascum.net, but wanted to come back for a bit

So hows you all doings?

Posted

Were doing fine. Zoe and Arcane came back to visit, and its good that you're back, too. I was beginning to miss you.

Posted

I was beginning to miss you.

Only beginning to? :3

jk

Posted

Welcome back, LGDM and Zelda Drottningu. Long time no see for both of you.

Switched my old phone to an emergency plan with Rogers (cheaper than paying the early cancellation fee) and got a new phone with Bell. Figuring out how to use it right now.

Also mildly peeved that I waited an hour and a half for a taxi, only to have to walk home anyways in -30 weather. Oh well...

Posted

NEGATIVE 30?! o-o

Posted

-30 Celsius, at least, which is -22 Fahrenheit. Can't wait for winter to be over.

Posted

LDGM! Welcome back. I noticed the other day you haven't been on and started to miss you.

Posted

-30 Celsius, at least, which is -22 Fahrenheit. Can't wait for winter to be over.

Canadaland sounds so miserable but I still want to visit

So like half of February it was like over 50 degrees. Georgia is weird. It shouldn't be this warm yet.