Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Talk: more effective than werewolf

I mean, just look at the people in here.

Posted

Amazing deduction Kaffles.

Posted

Hey, my internet is momentarily working and I sent in my night action for werewolf.

Just so you guys know, I've been out of town for the weekend. I'll have internet again sometime tomorrow.

Posted

Im back again and again!

Why can I never decide?

Posted

Because I spend too much time with my cat :prop:

Posted

cats <3

ok, quick poll: going through pokemon yellow with only my pikachu and hm slaves when i need em--how painful is this gonna be? (bonus points for ridiculous analogies)

Posted

You're just doing a solo run. Those are hard at first and you have to grind, but after the first gym or so, since you're pikachu is eating all the experience, nothing can stop him. He'll finish the game in his eighties.

Personally, If I were doing a solo run in pokemon blue or red, I would use graveler. Back when I tried doing a hardmode on blue, no special defense to speak of in that game with his high regular defense made him unstoppable.

Hell, if I did a solo fire red or leaf green I'd take graveler anyways. Maybe I will! The only thing holding me back is I don't need another videogame.

Posted

I've always wanted to do a solo run with my favorite Pokemon, Lucario.

I did a solo run once in Firered with Beedrill, I think. I never finished D:

Edit - Wait, no. Beedrill wasn't in Firered. Hm.

Posted

I feel sick all of a sudden. :<

Posted

yeah, brock (shudders) i do have one thing going for me in that fight--i have double team and tail whip, and brocks pokemon dont know any rock type attacks. oh, and quick attack. because if i walked in there with just thundershock.....

solorun, huh? never heard of that before, really. but the way i OCD even-level my teams, and often with a couple extras i switch in and out of my team, its hard for me to get a high-levelled tank like i used to when i was a kid.

Posted

I used to level my favorite pokemon like crazy. Just one pokemon all the way to crazy levels. I'd switch favorites every week.

Posted

I don't understand on pokemon.

Posted

It's like having hundreds of pets without having to feed them or clean up after them.

Posted

I remember making plans for a competitive ground/rock/steel type pokemon team, then decided that was dumb. I only trained the Quagsire and the Hippowdon of that team, and I only did their EV's and Movesets. I didn't bother with IV's or anything. So now I have this level 50 unbeatable Quagsire on my heartgold. I also trained a toxicroak muffin sent me to level 50, but I never got to test his prowess in battle. I taught it superfang, which automatically cut's an opponent's HP in half and is typically only learned by Raticate, so maybe using my quagsire and my toxicroak in a doubles battle would be fun. Poison/fighting and Water/ground. Would not hold up well against grass types.