Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't understand on pokemon.

Well I have a cat that mostly I in the house feed and sometimes take the mass relay of poop out, so that would be something different.

It's like having hundreds of pets without having to feed them or clean up after them.

Posted

Yesterday was so stupid. When I got home from the fair with my friend, the electricity went out due to a storm. It was out for like 3 hours and then it came back. Then we watched a couple episodes of Kurokami. At about 11:00 pm the power went out again. So we couldn't watch Kurokami or do anything for that matter. The power didn't come back on until like 2:00 am. At which time I was asleep. So we missed Durarara and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Today we got farther in Kurokami, but my friend had to leave early because the even that his grandma went to didn't happen due to weather. On top of that someone else was supposed to come over so I called her 5 hours ago. I still haven't heard from her.

This was just an all around horrible weekend.

Posted

SO WHO MISSES ME IN CHAT AND SKYPE

:<

I miss you guys

I'll be home sometimes tomorrow

Posted

better hurry up cirtsy

Posted

Hey maybe I should do a pokemon doubles battle with one of you and we each only get two pokemon or something.

Posted

I am tempted to do this on Red with a motherpuppying charizard

though maybe yellow because then I could teach it Fly

game sux to walk/bike through

wait no. charizard and HM bitch(es) because you need surf as some point too

Posted

I started being active again yesterday and still

Greetings Postman,

This is just a reminder that you registered to the Hyrule.net Forums on 22-August 09 and haven't visited the forums for a while.

With Skyward Sword just around the corner there is always something to discuss!

Why not stop by the forums again and join in on the discussions occurring daily?

We also have a active chatroom! http://hyrule.net/chat/

And some more links, gosh!

But I already saw that one coming.

Posted

get a surfing and flying pikachu

problem solved

Posted

lol, irony.

Earlier today I was talking to a few of my friends, and they brought up fandoms, and we were talking about fandoms we had joined/left.

So tell me Hyrule, what fandoms are you part of now/were before? (other than zelda, of course.)

Posted

I just got that same email.

What the puppy.

Posted

What no.

I don't wanna be your best friend.

I hardly want to be your friend.

fosh.

Posted

I at least know i don't want that.

Posted

halolz-dot-com-pokemon-machoke-clefairy-rapecomic.jpg

Posted

o deer

Posted

get a surfing and flying pikachu

problem solved

i looked up how to get a surfing pikachu....if you dont use a cheat code or a gift event, you have to clear a specific pokemon stadium cup with a team from your yellow, using your pikachu, and pikachu has to be one of the three pokemon you pick for EVERY BATTLE. although i am tempted, i admit, but by the time i can pull this off (singlehandedly with pikachu?! do they flatten your levels in that game? i forget) i will have already beaten blain, and theres just no point. but im tempted. and i have no idea what it would take to get a flying pikachu. i didnt really look after seeing what the surfing one required. if i do soloruns on red and blue and trade the resultant monsterss to yellow, i /might/ be able to get something decent, but idk.

lol, irony.

Earlier today I was talking to a few of my friends, and they brought up fandoms, and we were talking about fandoms we had joined/left.

So tell me Hyrule, what fandoms are you part of now/were before? (other than zelda, of course.)

eeeeeeeeeeesh. too many. whatever i watch/read, mostly.

pokemon and yugioh when i was little, cardcaptures and megaman NT warrior as well, and a few years back i was an annoying fullmetal(alchemist)head. im so glad i wasnt on hnet during that phase. or really, any sort of internet access at all.

and thats about it. kainda a simpleton that way, i guess :P