Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I just got a phonecall from Gamereactor Norway, they said I am going to be reader of the month OMG in the magazine version! I write a lot there but still didn`t expect so soon. Anyways answered some questions with some basic information and a picture and I can`t wait to get my hands on it!

Posted

Awesome! Congrantulations.

I went to the football game on Sunday. It was pretty fun. I got my 12th man towel and stood for the entire thing, which wasn't nearly as bad as I expected (maybe I'm actually in good shape since I've been biking everywhere). Our marching band completely destroyed the SMU band, too. They were small and not very good, the percussion section had a lot of missteps. Our band is so precise, and since I could actually see the formations, my mind was blown.

The game was good too. The first touchdown was an interception followed by a 40 yard run. The final score was 46-14.

Anyway, yes. College! Also: HvZ starts September 19. The games at A&M sound epic. I'm excited for this.

Posted

Congratz Postman-person-whoever-you-are!

Chimetals, I will trip all the wizard kangaroos I want.

Every single puppyfu¢k¡ng one.

Posted

that swear.....the censor is useless but theres still puppy in it what is this i dont even

Posted

Talk, the thread members go to when the Werewolf thread is locked.

TETO I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO THIS SLACKING PLAYER IS SO THAT I CAN HARASS HIM/HER

iz killing me

Posted

Chef you've returned. I quoted your post, but it didn't work. How are you?

Today was really bad. Someone was supposed to pick me up for school. They didn't. So I walked and it was horrible. I also had to walk home too.

Posted

I started my first day today! I got no sleep at ALL. I never fell asleep. But it was a half day, so it was okay. Some of my classes are hard, but some are good. :>

I'm worried about biology and english though :\

Posted

I started school about 3 weeks ago.

And next week is homecoming :/ So fun times in band and such.

To Eka: I was here a long while after you changed the name to Eka.

To YLA: Doing pretty good. As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't put out a new episode in about a month. There are reasons.

I'm worried about my english since it's a college level english in high school. It's pretty easy so far since we don't have homework assignments, but I'm assuming that the tests are going to be deadly. Also tons of essays to write.

Posted

Hello peeps, did you miss me while I was gone?

Posted

I started school about 3 weeks ago.

To YLA: Doing pretty good. As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't put out a new episode in about a month. There are reasons.

I've noticed, but that's ok. It reminds me that I can't actually record for a long while...

Hi, ZEROfan. I slightly remember you.

Posted

so many people coming back 0u0

that email was just, like....that was BRILLIANT.

Posted

HOY! I'm new! Not really. Sorta. It's a long story filled with split timelines and various yet-to-be-filled plot holes. But the real question is, how are you folks at home?

Posted

Folks at home? Are you saying you're from the same area we're from, but you're currently not there because you're away from there? Whats your deal rinku?

Posted

I like to jump around here and there.

You could say I dabble in space-time travel. Oh hey! That rhymed!

And just call me 64. Most people do.

Posted

Okay sixty four, where are you from and how do you know my name.