Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

You have like 70 years of it left.

Not at that job. I plan on getting a new one. The guy who hired me said it was best to look for a new job anyway so... Yeah.

Posted

I GOT SOMETHIN ON YOU

I'M COMING TO GET YOU, TETO

FIRST YLA THOUGH HES YOUR MINIBOSS

Posted

already posted this in my status and in IRC, but, if anyone has any answers:

I'm in whatever the equivalent of Ganon's castle is in WW, and you know. I still haven't gotten a memory card yet. I haven't saved my game (or died!) but nonetheless. What happens when I beat the game and there is no data for the Hero's quest. what will happen :<<<<<<

I am legitimately worried about this. I will have to return the game back to LL anyway but I would at least like to save all the hours I put into this game. bluh.

Posted

My best advice would be to go get ya' dang self a gosh darned memory card so you can SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE.

Posted

no icant

Posted

Man Cirt you are like one of those people who wants something to eat but doesn't want to get themselves food, so you complain about being hungry.

Ammonsa, pheonix561 and Jareddude like this

Posted

17 bucks on amazon.

Posted

Lol, I know. guyfriend has a memory card but it's back at his parent's house, and his sister was supposed to come up and visit and bring the card but it didn't happen. so. we will wait.

also Teto I actually do that often, it's not laziness, I generally lack food in my apartment

Posted

I GOT SOMETHIN ON YOU

I'M COMING TO GET YOU, TETO

FIRST YLA THOUGH HES YOUR MINIBOSS

I've always wanted to be a miniboss, but don't forget I'm back and... yeah I will be easily taken over...

Posted

Minibosses are just there so you can figure out how to beat the real boss. Once I get you, I'm coming for Teto.

Posted

Cirt...you played through the entire game with no memory card, keeping it on all night etc? Wow. Props to you.

Posted

Cirt...you played through the entire game with no memory card, keeping it on all night etc? Wow. Props to you.

lol yes. it's still running. I mean we turn off the TV and stuff. but no melted wii yet (and it's not even standing in the most ventilation-efficient manner) so I guess we're good!!!!!

Posted

I don't know why I didn't think to credit you for that >:

Posted

Whelp, now you've jinxed it.

Your Wii is probably on fire now.

Posted

Need... More souls...