Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Did you graduate highschool yet, what are you planning to go to college for, etc. Do you have a plan yet or did you just decide "Alright, I want more money, college."

Posted

I wanna live in Tetoverse and be a Tetonian.

Posted

Hey everyone. I'm back. I've been hanging out all weekend mostly. I saw The Dark Knight Rises, and enjoyed it. What've you guys been up to?

Posted

it happens

Posted

i found nineteen hundred ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted

Why in the world did you even bet that much

Where are you getting this kind of money

Who ARE you

Posted

Like, i really don't care about the political side of this. I just thought the fact that Chick-fil-A made a fake facebook account to make people appear sympathetic was embarrassingly funny.

But as far as official stance vs personal stance on that matter, im pretty sure it's official since they donate a lot of their proceeds to anti-gay organizations, like Exodus International.

Posted

Did you graduate highschool yet, what are you planning to go to college for, etc. Do you have a plan yet or did you just decide "Alright, I want more money, college."

I graduated. I want to go for interactive media. (No I don't know what that is.) I have a half plan. Like near the end of school I was like, "I should go to college." Then after a while I thought, "I shouldn't go. A lot people end up in debt they can't pay off because they can't get a job for what they're good at." Then I got my job. Then I realized that I'm not cut out for physical labor and it clicked that I should go to college for a better job.

Posted

I didn't even hear about any of this, I had to google who jim henson was (I knew his name sounded familiar)

YLA, if all you want is a higher paying job, you should go to school for something like pharmacy. You'll get 100,000+ starting pay, and you'll stand around all day in a walgreens putting pills together. Or you could be a mortician. You'll never go out of business, and you get paid like 70,000 a year. It's the job for people who don't care what they do as long as it's legal and they get paid a fair amount.

But yeah if all you really want is lots of money from a college education and you don't care how(I get the feeling you don't), look into pharmaceuticals.

Posted

I didn't even hear about any of this, I had to google who jim henson was (I knew his name sounded familiar)

YLA, if all you want is a higher paying job, you should go to school for something like pharmacy. You'll get 100,000+ starting pay, and you'll stand around all day in a walgreens putting pills together. Or you could be a mortician. You'll never go out of business, and you get paid like 70,000 a year. It's the job for people who don't care what they do as long as it's legal and they get paid a fair amount.

But yeah if all you really want is lots of money from a college education and you don't care how(I get the feeling you don't), look into pharmaceuticals.

I kind of care. I want to work with computers which is why I'm planning on going to a Tech College.

Posted

Sup guys?

Posted

Hey CO. Long time no see.

Posted

Oh, hey Phanny. Ever finish that RM2K3 game you were working on?

Posted

I'm gonna say "no" because I donno when I was ever working on that.

though i have had the desire to make a super simple, private mmo.