Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Lmao. It's horrible but I always secretly laugh at people with huge chipmunk cheeks. Even worse is when they're thin as a twig but their face is still huge.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I'm 8 feet tall and I have no knees.

Posted

Eh, who kneeds 'em?

Posted

Me. You don't even know.

Posted

hmmm if things work out smoothly I may be getting a WiiU for only £100 soonish (technically £50, splitting it with the sister)... considering they're selling right now for about £180-£240 that's pretty damn great!! (o:

We're only really getting it because Mario Kart 8 looks SO. PRETTY. and also will be fun times but mostly it's pretty. we aren't shallow people in the slightest. But I don't even know what other games are on it that would interest me that aren't the typical Mario platformer and the lieu. Any of the three people who have WiiUs got any recommendations on what games to check out?

I was going to instinctively make this a status but then... there were no statuses. That keeps dis-orienting me the forum looks somewhat emptier now... plus they were super convenient. I'll get used to it eventually I guess. 

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

We're only really getting it because Mario Kart 8 looks SO. PRETTY. 

Yeah, a bunch of the guys in one of my classes (and sort of all around campus) were saying that they got the WiiU for Mario Kart. It looks real nifty too.

Posted

I was trying to post a news article about how the Wii U's sales raised 666% because of Mario Kart 8 alone, but despite the fact that nearly every video gaming site reported it, none of them sourced back to the original information. No charts, no statistics, nothing.

pheonix561 and Necropolis like this

Posted

THE WORK OF SATAN

Posted

I wish I could gain weight :(

Posted

OH BOY COLOSSALCON TOMORROW SO EXCITED

I've actually worked towards making a cosplay this year, just need to get a wig trimmed tomorrow morning and I'll have the costume ready for friday aw yiss.

PrimaGaga and Sahaqiel like this

Posted

to be fair there aren't any butts in this talk

Posted

not counting you?

Knuckle likes this

Posted

:)

Posted

My family from Louisiana is gathering with my family from Texas. They all hate Obama and like Putin. It's really funny.

PrimaGaga and SilverAlchemic like this