Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Never had a small pet like a hedgehog or hamster before. I mean, I have a parakeet named Tigg right now, but for the most part all I've ever owned were cats and dogs.

Though most of our pets have been wacko in some way. We had a cat named Bonkers that either never understood how his legs functioned or perhaps had his feline ancestry tainted by something without legs, like a fish or snake. Either way, the cat was probably the most uncoordinated animal I've seen in my entire life. He would trip over himself constantly, and slide/fall off of anything he jumped up on. He tried, he really did. He tried so, so hard to be a properly graceful and acrobatic cat. But alas, it was not meant to be, and he inevitably ended up injuring himself on a weekly basis. Daily if unlucky. His tendency to randomly fall off of everything is partially responsible for our other cat, Popcorn, becoming a recluse that constantly took cover, seeing as he usually hung around her and this tended to put her right in the line of fire. 

About the only thing he was good at was climbing up on the door frame and divebombing my dad whenever he walked through. Ah, I miss those cats.

All the dogs we've had have been neurotic in some way too. But I would have to write a novel to go into detail about them.

Posted

I had a hedgehog named Mr. Prickles lol. It was given to us and named by a 4 year old.

He was blind I yhink. He did like to roam around and eat worms though when we let him.

Posted

dawg I know that feel, I haven't seen the battery cover to my gba in at least ten years

nearly as long for my wiimotes too, wtf why is this a problem

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

My wiimotes are held together with duct tape and hope, i think i lost the battery covers before I had the thing set up

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I didn't realise Shrek 2 was 10 years old already. Happy belated birthday, dearest of movies.

Posted

I feel like it was an okay movie but was really the catalyst for making a million crummy sequels. If you ask me that in and of itself is an

ogregious flaw B)

Treemotan likes this

Posted

I'm glad that series is ogre

Posted

Zelda U Zelda U Zelda U Zelda U

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Who are you calling a Zelda? I'm more a Zoe.

Knuckle likes this

Posted

I got banned from the IRC chat for being too memetastic

Jareddude likes this

Posted

Did you really? Never seen that happen

Posted

Did you really? Never seen that happen

Yeah this Fierce_Muffin guy didn't like me referencing things or whatever so he kicked me then banned me

Not very meme-friendly.

Posted

Lol. That's just muffin. It wasn't a perma ban or anything I'm sure. It may have just been a jest