Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually, Alkara just helped me figure it out! Turns out the difficulty with the cord was actually because I had it plugged into the motherboard of my computer, so all I had to do was plug it into the back and now everything is working perfectly. Figures it'd be such a simple fix, right?

Dark_One and Skippy like this

Posted

Glad you were able to figure it out, and that it's not something with the hardware, that would have been a pain.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Oh, I forgot to post back. We went on the date and it was amazing. We kissed and stuff. It felt so right and amazing. Wow...

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Your voice quality is seriously remarkable

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I got banned from the #Zelda chat again for the following reason: Nothing

Anyway, I see TF2 discussion going on. Is TF2 worth getting?

Posted

It seems fun, but it also seems like the kind of game where you will get yelled at a lot if you're bad. Certain games that are out for a long time and have a big following are notorious for having elitist players.

This is what stopped me from buying it. I haven't played it.

Posted

Well its free now. To be honest I hate elitist players, which is why I've been avoiding competitive gaming. But the fact that it doesn't cost anything really makes me want to consider getting it.

Posted (edited)

TF2 is free, so you should definitely pick it up.

I will be honest, I suck at it, but I always have fun, and I never really get yelled at too much, most of the people I have come across are pretty easy going.  Competitive play is rough, but casual is fun and can get pretty silly.

Edited by Skippy (see edit history)
pheonix561 and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Yeah, casual is lots of fun. You have to learn to brush off the angry players. In fact, I find that if you're friendly towards your team, you can often get much better results, and even turn losing matches into winning ones.

Posted

Speaking of games

Anybody interested in Rift

Posted

Why do I feel like it's pretty runescape?

Posted

I hear about it every once in a while, but I doubt I have the time for MMOs anymore

Posted

I got banned from Zelda Dungeon. Now I've come to plague you because I know how much you love me.

Anyways, Rift is a bunch of fun. More like WoW than Runescape. Highly recommend it.