SilverAlchemic and Knuckle like this

Posted

FUCK OFF ITS JULY

Knuckle likes this

Posted

PHEO COME ON MAN GET IN THE HALLOWEEN SPIRIT IT ONLY COMES ONCE A YEAR

Knuckle likes this

Posted

The amalgamation of every Pokemon in existence would be particularly terrifying.

I used amalgamation in a sentence i hope i did it right

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

um excuse you it's SPOOPY not Spooky check your privilege.

Posted

Look at google.com today

Posted

I have a friend who forcefully protects himself from pain and rejection by cutting himself off emotionally. I don't agree with his philosophy, and I think he realises that. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in my Facebook chat who cares about wild philosophical statements.

I related his emotional state to the original Sonic the Hedgehog games. Robotnik symbolises the ego, trapping all the beautiful animals in machines of his design. The animals and natural beauty of Sonic's world, of course symbolise the soul, destroyed by greed and vanity.

Friend didn't appreciate when I related this to him, and then suggested that his soul is a prisoner to his ego, as a slave is a prisoner to his master. I'm not sure I managed to convince him that ego death was the only real solution to his problems.

Friend is totally a slave to his ego though, if I understand what the ego entails. He's locked his delicate soul in the basement and isn't allowing visitors.

The soul is born free of the shackles laid upon it by this earthly realm. Innocence is the absence of ego. The devil is doubt and the influence of fear, integral to the earth. 

Posted

Yeah most people feel trivialized when you compare their issues to sonic the hedgehog lol I don't really blame him for rejecting your otherwise sound advice

Teto likes this

Posted

Yeah I mean I think it's a silly metaphor but this guy isn't me so he probably isn't ok with it being silly.

Posted

I'm back randomly and I bought a 2006 Honda Civic. I'm getting it Saturday. In about a month, hopefully my license. Oh and me and my boyfriend celebrated our six-month anniversary two days ago. So yay!!

SilverAlchemic and Pizzza like this

Posted

Congratulations on all that great news, Jared! Stick around for a bit too, while you're here. -Phanta

Jareddude likes this

Posted

I'll try to! How is everyone?

Posted

You bought a car without a driver's license?

Posted

Correct. It'll be under my parents's names since I'll be under their insurance. So then it'll be all set to be mine once I get my license.