Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I think it's because that dude Milo, aka Ryan who was on here a while ago for not long, died in Texas a week ago. And then a couple days ago there was a day where 1. I was talking to online friends about Milo; 2. I was talking to my irl friend whose best friend died that day; 3. everyone at work was going to a funeral for a regular; 4. work got a call to tell them that another close client had died that morning. Tragedy opens up your eyes to more tragedy, and I thought it somehow fitting that, having saved a seagull from a bin on the 23rd, I found one dead on the side of the road on my way home. Milo was also hit by a car. I have the melodrama sense of someone who's never had to suffer any consistent tragedy in their life.

I've probably dreamt of Cascade because I know her irl, but otherwise I'm not sure. I've been here long enough now that it'd make sense if I'd had more of other members. I've been here for close to 1/3rd of my life after all. 

Joined on my 15th birthday. Entirely by coincidence though, since my original account ANGEL TEETH was made sometime in July. This current account was his 'brother' hahahaha. That's basic stuff.

Cascade and LLmao ?✊? like this

Posted

I didn't see your post about your friend's friend if you made one. I'm sorry

Posted

I literally just learned today that "s'mores" are actually this weird marshmallow/chocolate thing in between two biscuits (edit: crackers i forget that biscuits are not the same in america) that is then roasted over a campfire, and not actually just a weird invented American term for a roasted marshmallow on it's own. DURR culture shock much. It sounds gross btw. The marshmallow is all you need people

Knuckle likes this

Posted

I literally just learned today that "s'mores" are actually this weird marshmallow/chocolate thing in between two biscuits (edit: crackers i forget that biscuits are not the same in america) that is then roasted over a campfire, and not actually just a weird invented American term for a roasted marshmallow on it's own. DURR culture shock much. It sounds gross btw. The marshmallow is all you need people

I hate smores.

Here's a tutorial on how to make them though

Knuckle likes this

Posted

S'mores are wonderful. Though, to be honest, I usually just end up putting the chocolate on the cracker alone, and have the marshmallows on the side.

Or just eat chocolate. lmao

Posted

Graham crackers, marshmallows, and hershey's chocolate. That's all you need to make a perfect s'more.

A campfire helps though.

Posted

oh a get it now

Posted

Like in Lord of the Rings

Posted

As of five minutes ago I am currently employed as a busboy, a lifeguard, and a gopher.

WHY HAVE ON BIG JOB WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THREE SMALL JOBS.

Posted

Gopher...? What.

Posted

HOW DO I MAKE THE THEME STOP LOOKING LIKE THIS I LIKED THE OLD THEME BETTER

Jareddude likes this

Posted

new forums look nice. like, actually nice. anyway.

who's going to otakuthon? i don't like anime and i need people to show me what the big deal is. and i already bought tickets because FLOW is playing.

Posted

HOW DO I MAKE THE THEME STOP LOOKING LIKE THIS I LIKED THE OLD THEME BETTER

Working on it....

Modifying the themes in this version is like 100% easier than in the past.

Teto and T1g like this

Posted

Cool. Change is scary