Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I noticed lots of little changes happening while I was browsing the forum. Changes to the header and background and etc. Gotta say, it was pretty trippy refreshing a page to see how it had changed while you were editing it.

Posted

Yeah, I do not like this theme. I would much rather have the old green back, if possible.

Posted

If you guys want to try the new one, scroll all the way down and click on themes.

Click on Hyrule Field.

It's not done yet though

Posted

Trying it out on mobile now. So far it seems like the text editor isn't broken like it used to be for me.

Posted (edited)

The green theme is a timeless classic, but I always enjoy seeing the system change and have something new. I'm digging the clean minimalism so far.

Though the new circular avatars are a bit off-putting since I'm generally used to displaying something in a square.

EDIT: But I can get used to them.

Edited by Brellom (see edit history)

Posted

I happened to notice that when I was browsing earlier. It made me begin thinking there was some sort of conspiracy happening...

Posted

Yes, but what day was it exactly?

Posted

The new forum looks great, Tappy! I would've probably used a green instead of blue scheme. But it's still a nice, professional looking blue!

Posted

I miss my green background with yellow font

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Thank you Tappy <3

Posted

Tappy, would you please remove the notifications option if that's possible? Whenever I get a pm, it tells me both in the notifications that I have a new PM AND in the pm icon. It's pretty redundant, and the only other time it does anything is when it wants to let me know someone's liked one of my posts, which isn't something I need to be constantly alerted on. Unless of course there are personal options to customize what I'm notified on that I missed somewhere.