Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

eun0cfe.png

This is what shows up when I click "reputation activity" which is what I assume likes are. It doesn't show me given or received.

Michael likes this

Posted

Feels kind of wild actually that Cassandra has been here the better part of a year already. Feels like it should be less time, but when I think about it it sounds about right.

Time does fly fast.

Unless you're like myself and you've been here for almost 9 years, then time flies way too fast.

eun0cfe.png

This is what shows up when I click "reputation activity" which is what I assume likes are. It doesn't show me given or received.

Strange, it might take a little bit of time to update?

Posted

On the topic of likes, I really don't like getting notificiations for them. But apparently you disabled toggling that? I only really want to be website-notified for messages.

Posted

Time does fly fast.

Unless you're like myself and you've been here for almost 9 years, then time flies way too fast.

Strange, it might take a little bit of time to update?

Posted

Holy snap, I registered on this website before Tappy did? I have seniority over Tappy!

T1g, Teto and Michael like this

Posted

You've been here maybe 2-ish years longer than I have. Which isn't weird for me, but I imagine it'd be weird for you, since you'll remember the time before I was around.

Yes and all the times I acted like a child when mod/admin.

Posted

It'll be 9 years for me in three days. I think I can officially start using the "back in my day" line.

Don't suppose we'll be seeing those hearts again? I have no idea what they were for, but it was a nice touch. 

Posted

Don't suppose we'll be seeing those hearts again? I have no idea what they were for, but it was a nice touch. 

Ooooooh I guess....

;)

Holy snap, I registered on this website before Tappy did? I have seniority over Tappy!

Not by much though ;)

/profile/1016-wise-old-man/">http://www.hyrule.net/forum/profile/1016-wise-old-man/ this is technically my first account.

Linox likes this

Posted

I'm still older than you! Get off my lawn!

Also, it's nice to see those heart rank indicator thingies again -- makes the forum more Zelda-like. Though they certainly aren't my favourite design of hearts.

Posted

I'm still older than you! Get off my lawn!

Also, it's nice to see those heart rank indicator thingies again -- makes the forum more Zelda-like. Though they certainly aren't my favourite design of hearts.

The hearts are from The Minish Cap. Sahaqiel made some heart icons before but I've lost the image :(

You may be older than me but you still live in MY kingdom! :P

Posted

Mmhm, I know. From a design standpoint though, I feel as if they've needlessly got a tiny bit too much detail. But something like LTTP hearts, with white outlines, wouldn't come off good on this background, so it might be better this way.

You may be older than me but you still live in MY kingdom! :P

Posted

Giga you say?

Teto likes this

Posted

Gasp, I say! 

Posted

Cascade-senpai keeps ignoring me on Skype and is a totally huge butthole and it makes me cry why are you such a poopie Cascade