Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm installing Windows 10 and for some reason it's stuck on checking for updates. It's at 0% and it's not moving and its so frustrating.

Posted

I suspect that will only be the beginning of your frustrations with windows 10, if everything I've heard is anything to go by

Posted

I've had like one problem so far, being it not detecting Nvidia laptop cards. Which I guess is a big issue, but at least I've got integrated graphics to run on. Everything else has been MUCH better than 8.1.

Posted

So far, it's way sleeker and smoother than Windows 8.1. I like that it's not centered around that touch screen bullshit that I hate.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Update: With a recent update, the GeForce mobile series is being detected again. I've got GeForce experience running now. So that's all my issues with Windows 10 resolved. :D

Posted

I've yet to install windows 10, even though I'm queued for a free update, because outside of Silver I've only heard bad things

Posted

What bad things have you heard?

Posted

Windows 10 has been working well for me for the most part. A lot better designed that 8 was. The biggest issue I've had with Windows 10 is that ever since it was installed, Firefox became really finicky with most video players that aren't YouTube. I don't know how much of that has to do with Windows, but the timing lines up.

Posted

There's also the issue that it spies on you, but I heard you can opt out of having your usage information sent to Microsoft.

Posted

I had a Red Bull for the first time today. A nice lady gave it to me. Holy shit is that stuff strong. Like, it's sour and pungent and I feel like a 90mph fastball. I feel so energized. It didnt taste bad, it tasted strong.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Michael (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah generic energy drink taste is actually kind of nice imo. Tastes of fast.

Posted

Strangest anomoly. Monster energy drink tastes like piss to me. Diet Monster energy drink tastes great. Weirdest thing

Posted (edited)

It doesn't taste like piss, it looks like piss (not that I know what piss tastes like, though I assume it changes based on diet). Also Monster Ripper is super nice. The yellow one. That one has a proper taste, of like tropical fruit or something.

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

Ibthink im puppyed up my hands are al jittery and insee through time