Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Remember when Tyrion Lannister the member made the thread that was like "what's in your manifesto?" and it was about who you would kill if you went on a rampage lol

SilverAlchemic and Pizzza like this

Posted

aint nothing wrong with an edgy revenge spree

Posted

Remember when Tyrion Lannister the member made the thread that was like "what's in your manifesto?" and it was about who you would kill if you went on a rampage lol

#stopwhitepeople

its actually not satirical at all.

The author calls their group "SCUM"

Wake the puppy up.

Posted

A black character in the upcoming Power Rangers movie is being played by an Asian person. The world watches as SJWs everywhere are hesitating, planning their next move. Do they celebrate that a black character isn't playing the black ranger??? or do they criticize the choice for Asian-washing the role??? tune in next week

Posted

I need to black up for my response video where I slam the whites. I have gallons of paint in storage, ready for my racist alter ego youtube channel. I'm gonna be a big hit.

SilverAlchemic and LLmao ?✊? like this

Posted

Speaking of black, guess who's here to say their bimonthly, or trimonthly, or something along those lines, hello! My busy has slowed down a bit, for now, so I may actually be able to stick around for a bit longer. So... HI!

Knuckle and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

hey :)

How's life been? It feels like it's been almost a year since you posted here :X

Posted

I feel like I've probably not had a great diet lately; my mood has just nosedived over the past day or so. I'm just sitting here awake, getting too absorbed into anxious daydreams, which, while they should end in my triumph over a fictional enemy, just get pessimistic and end with me getting drowned in a toilet, or hit by a car, or stabbed to death, or strangled. As if my death is imminent and unavoidable.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

apartments, jobs, dogs, clams, oh my life has been busy

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

hey :)

How's life been? It feels like it's been almost a year since you posted here :X

Pretty good. I haven't really done much of anything. I'm still writing, getting nowhere fast since it turns out I'm horrible at writing. xD Though, it won't stop me. Also I think I was here in Julyish... I can't really remember... Anyway, how are you?

I feel like I've probably not had a great diet lately; my mood has just nosedived over the past day or so. I'm just sitting here awake, getting too absorbed into anxious daydreams, which, while they should end in my triumph over a fictional enemy, just get pessimistic and end with me getting drowned in a toilet, or hit by a car, or stabbed to death, or strangled. As if my death is imminent and unavoidable.

What are you dieting for? If it's for weight, I've learned that the best thing to do is exercise more than actually changing the way you eat. Though that's just me.

Posted

Actually, one of the best ways to lose weight is to do both. Eat Healthy and Exercise is the basic rule to follow. But I think in this case he actually meant his regular diet of whatever it is he's been eating lately. "Diet" technically refers to the specific foods one eats, in what quantities, and when. "To diet" in the sense of losing weight or pursuing a healthier lifestyle is a colloquial definition.

That said, Teto, if you think your mood is just a result of eating unhealthily, you may want to try healthy foods and exercise and see where that takes you. Obviously I'm not a doctor so I wouldn't know what to tell you, but how often do you go outside for walks and fresh air and things? I mean, I'm not sure having daydreams about dying is necessarily a diet and exercise thing, but hey, it could help.

Posted

That's true. For me I just exercised a lot, which I never did, and lost a lot of weight. Now I just need to tone my body because all that's left is left over fat.

Posted

Yeah, I just mean diet as in my day-to-day stuff I always eat. I could do with working out more these days though, as well as planning meals a bit more than a 5 minute browse in the frozen food section.

Posted

While you are browsing the frozen section just buy some frozen chicken breast and frozen veggies and frozen rice. Easy healthy meals. 

Or just buy healthy frozen meals such as Lūvo. 

Posted

If you're wanting to change things up a little bit with your diet, Budget Bytes is a good website for finding cheap recipes that are usually going to be healthier eating than just grabbing premade stuff at the store. I mean, there are desserts and stuff like pizza in there, but there's also a lot of good vegetable dishes and the like. 

Which if I'm recommending it, that says something, considering that with my health issues I've got to be kind of careful about sugar intake.

pheonix561, SilverAlchemic and Teto like this