Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

lol yeAH literally nobody has ever OD on pot and it has virtually no adverse long term effects weed is great. It's great for medicine, both for physical and mental issues, and its safe recreational fun. And I say "safe" legitimately cause alcohol (which is typically the drug of choice for most people) is so much worse for you. But its fun too.

People who are anti-weed are usually pretentious af and/or freshmen in high school js. 

Posted

I'm anti weed because I watched my (no longer) best friend start out as a smart, interesting, fun person. Then he started doing weed. When he would smoke it, he would become really stupid. While high he broke into a church and stole from it. And when he didn't have enough money, he would go out and steal things to pawn off for more weed money. When he couldn't get his hands on the stuff, he would become an aggressive a-hole and believe me, he wasn't fun to be around when he was like that.

After a while, he reached the maximum high off pot and started doing cocaine, then heroine. He even said he started doing harder drugs because he reached a max high. Now a days, he's not very smart, he's no longer interesting or fun, and let's just say he's in a place he doesn't want to be because he did something really stupid while high.

I don't want to hear that it's "safe" because it's not. Just because no one has ever OD'ed because of it doesn't mean it won't kill you. It kills brain cells and much like alcohol, causes you do stupid things because your brain isn't working right. I can kind of understand it being used for medicine and if it was solely for medical reasons, then I'd say yeah sure, but people want it legalized for recreation more than medical.

So not all people who are anti weed are pretentious, we've seen what it does to people, the lives that it's ruined. If you ask any druggie, "What was the first drug you did," there's a 90% chance they'll say weed and they'll tell you that it led them to do much harder, more dangerous drugs. And before you say that it's just one person, there's a lot of people in the next town over that I've seen this with. If they don't get their weed, they'll be on the verge of killing someone.

On a positive note, the vote for weed failed with 65% against it. So that's cool.

Posted

Your friend actually does sound interesting. I feel like your friend stealing and doing drugs are the symptoms of a bigger problem. 

It's good to have your own opinions 

Posted

So not all people who are anti weed are pretentious

On a positive note, the vote for weed failed with 65% against it. So that's cool.

I mean, but you, personally, are a really pretentious person. Regardless of your stupid positions against pot. 

And literally everyone ive talked to either voted FOR legalization mainly for medical benefits, or AGAINST it because of issue 3's monopoly. I encounter quit a mixed bag of people in my day to day, and even the ones who dont smoke are pro-legalization for medical and taxing purposes. Issue 3 was just a shitty issue. Pot will be legalized sooner than later. 

Also lol i just came to post this before i saw you cry about your friend. 

10420288_10154099614641959_6547140471244

and yeah ive lost good friends to hard drugs but weed was never an issue. Weed is only as much of a drug as like, puppying caffeine. Lets ban soda please it actually causes death (obesity and such)

Just because your friend is a puppytard doesnt mean we should ban weed and hemp. Jesus christ hundreds of people die in car accidents a year lets ban cars now great logic.

Treemotan likes this

Posted

UNRELATED TO EVERYTHING, I have finally obtained and am currently typing from a new computer. I can now play games on PC again.

Hoorah!

SilverAlchemic and pheonix561 like this

Posted

DO YOU WANNA PLAY TF2 TOGETHER

Posted

UNRELATED TO EVERYTHING, I have finally obtained and am currently typing from a new computer. I can now play games on PC again.

Hoorah!

Cool. I'll be getting a new computer to play games soon too. I have a friend that bought me Borderlands 2 so we can play it together and my computer can't handle it. :/

Posted

how is TF2? ive tried playing it a bit and i don't really get it. maybe im hopping in too late or something?

Posted

The president of deamland probably put an embargo on you so you can't get sleep anymore.

Posted

To be fair, DeDeDe would probably block sleep or something too, as some sort of hamfisted "evil" plot.

Knuckle likes this

Posted

I remember there was an episode of kirby's TV show where dedede gave everyone free dedede piggybanks, and then at night when everyone slept the piggybanks would suggest everyone go put all their money and savings in dedede's royal bank or whatever. And then they all went and did it the next day and so on, and that was the evil plot kirby had to stop in that episode. The kirby TV show was weird.

Anyways, maybe that's what you're dealing with. Maybe you're not actually getting to sleep at night and then you wake up and you just do weird shit during the day. Have you been doing weird shit lately for seemingly no reason EDA? Has Treemo been hypnotically suggesting weird shit to you in your sleep?

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Didn't Dedede have a Cajun accent for some reason