Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I dunno if it was cajun, but it was definitely southern. And I have absolutely no problem with it, I have long since accepted it as canon and am therefore always thrown off when I see him making weird gibberish noises in smash bros

SilverAlchemic and Knuckle like this

Posted

Christmas is coming, which is the best time of the year.

SilverAlchemic and Knuckle like this

Posted

Christmas is coming, which is the best time of the year.

It's the most wonderful time of the YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!

Actually, there's a station that's already playing constant Christmas music. It's fun annoying people at work with it.

Posted

America has managed to stave off Christmas until after Halloween, which is good. I'm so excited to the holiday season~

Posted

It's just weird how everyone just kind of forgets about Thanksgiving and goes right into the Christmas decorating. I mean I can understand that outside the U.S., but Thanksgiving was important time in history.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

An important time for genocide.

Pizzza and Knuckle like this

Posted

Thanksgiving wasn't a time, it's actually a pretty recent creation

ALSO, my mom surprised me with this: iphone-6s-rose-gold-small.jpg

I am on her phone plan. And I was preparing to buy this myself, but we had to wait until the monthly bill payment went through. So she knew I was gonna get it for myself, but then she went out and bought it outright :)

I rarely get gifts, so it felt nice. Also look how pink it is

I told myself I wouldn't buy another Apple product because of how shitty the iPhone 5c is and because my iPod classic died. Also those dicks stopped selling the 160gb iPod classic so they can sell the dumbass 125gb iPod Touch. 

But look at it. My status as a person is greater than yours because I own this.

SilverAlchemic, Cirt and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I accidentally got spoiled on what the personas in P5 look like. I'm not going to spoil it, but holy holy holy shit they are the puppying coolest things I've ever seen.

Posted

I made this case for my phone. I think phone cases are dumb because they're really overpriced. Most of them look lame, too. So for $18 (which is including the shipping), I made my own online. :) 

i7jbecL.jpg

Yeah, I play video games, no big deal

Young Link Addict, Teto and Cirt like this

Posted

I made this case for my phone. I think phone cases are dumb because they're really overpriced. Most of them look lame, too. So for $18 (which is including the shipping), I made my own online. :) 

i7jbecL.jpg

Yeah, I play video games, no big deal

That's awesome. My phone has no covers to it. It's an Android Mini and no one makes covers for those. :/

Posted

Maybe there are sites that make custom ones?

Posted

Thanksgiving wasn't a time, it's actually a pretty recent creation

ALSO, my mom surprised me with this: iphone-6s-rose-gold-small.jpg

I am on her phone plan. And I was preparing to buy this myself, but we had to wait until the monthly bill payment went through. So she knew I was gonna get it for myself, but then she went out and bought it outright :)

I rarely get gifts, so it felt nice. Also look how pink it is

I told myself I wouldn't buy another Apple product because of how shitty the iPhone 5c is and because my iPod classic died. Also those dicks stopped selling the 160gb iPod classic so they can sell the dumbass 125gb iPod Touch. 

But look at it. My status as a person is greater than yours because I own this.

Is t really that pink? I got a fancy rose gold fossil watch for my birthday and it's a really nice color but I wouldn't immediately think it was pink. 

Posted

It's not crazy pink. In the right light, maybe? It just looks like a warm silver to me, but I am colorblindish. Other people were like "that's pink". 

I hope I still get courage points for having a phone that defies gender roles or something

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I found a copy of Bubsy for the SNES in a game shop down the street