Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

nice, but also i'm sorry

Posted

I got a shiny new surface pro 4 and it's really great :D

LLmao ?✊? and Knuckle like this

Posted (edited)

I like the News app on iOS9. You can pick and choose what you wanna subscribe to. I don't have to get pissed off at politics and social issues but still see the news. 

Or I can see The Guardian and BBC stuff that's less retarded than American news 

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)
SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

God bless. Hope it works out! Maybe you could do a little process tumblr while you're working. I'd follow that.

Posted

Oh yeah. I definitely plan on doing that. I am a social beast and it would not do for me to shut myself away from all communication other than Shrubs, my buddy I tend to run ideas by, and the people I talk to at my full-time job.

that and I admittedly have a few attention-whoring tendencies because I really like attention

Plus it's good to have milestones. But yeah, as is, I'm not starting until after the Thanksgiving holiday. And by "Thanksgiving holiday", I mean going out and drinking with family and hoping to every conceivable deity that potentially is and ever once was that I work the evening shift the next day.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Your project could potentially gather interest too, which would be cool if you eventually need financial aid via Kickstarter or something. Connections yo.

Posted

That's exciting. I can't wait to someday see it.

Posted

Just so y'all know, you're all probably going to see a lot less of me in the coming months due to me finally deciding to tackle a personal project I've been sitting on for 6 years. 

Which basically involves me creating an entire animated (short??? IDK how long it's gonna be) film all by myself.

My days of free time and sleep are over.

GO FOR IT! I can't wait to see what you've put together!

In other news, I've just officially registered to go to GDC 2016! AND NOW I'M OUT SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS. HURRAY.

Cirt, Treemotan, Knuckle and 1 other like this

Posted

Just so y'all know, you're all probably going to see a lot less of me in the coming months due to me finally deciding to tackle a personal project I've been sitting on for 6 years. 

Which basically involves me creating an entire animated (short??? IDK how long it's gonna be) film all by myself.

My days of free time and sleep are over.

Good luck!

Posted

Oldschool name change.

I'm glad I has here to witness this moment.

Posted

yeah time for me to change my name back to-

oh wait

Teto likes this

Posted

Shout out to Nintendo for allowing me to buy eShop games with exact change instead of forcing me to buy a $5 money card so i can get a 99 cent game.

SilverAlchemic and Teto like this

Posted

Shout out to Nintendo for allowing me to buy eShop games with exact change instead of forcing me to buy a $5 money card so i can get a 99 cent game.

Dude, I wish my American 3DS would accept my not-American Visa. European physical copies don't work thanks to the region lock, so I have to either import games or buy cards from third party sites and then purchase and download them from the American eShop.