Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Good lord anyone else have those days when you check out that super dead forum you used to post on all the time years ago and cringe at how all your old posts are the most obnoxious twee teenager things ever created? Or is it just me?? I hate Past!Me, haha. Why did any of you like her, honestly.

It's weird how barren this place is now, considering how gung-ho we all were back in like 2012/2013 about never letting this place die. This has been some nostalgia trip... feels like my time here happened decades ago rather than only a few years ago. I wonder how you guys are doing these days, even the users I wasn't close friends with (or close in the slightest, or even flat-out dislike) you all were pretty special and/or entertaining and will always be a part of my teenage years. IDK, I doubt anyone will see this post anyways. Is the IRC even active still? I'm too nervous to check hah.

Trust me, there isn't enough money in the world that would make me look back at my posts from 2006-2010.

Posted

Good lord anyone else have those days when you ... cringe at ... all your old posts...?

you bet

Is the IRC even active still? I'm too nervous to check hah.

you bet

All the old crowd you'd remember from there still hang out every day, you're always welcome to stop by :)

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Let's make it happen

Hey you butts why isn't this a thing yet

Posted

Trust me, there isn't enough money in the world that would make me look back at my posts from 2006-2010.

:)

Posted

Good lord anyone else have those days when you check out that super dead forum you used to post on all the time years ago and cringe at how all your old posts are the most obnoxious twee teenager things ever created? Or is it just me?? I hate Past!Me, haha. Why did any of you like her, honestly.

Ego minefield. Although I've literally not changed at all (I'm not willing to test that by checking).

Posted

I'm just here to say two days ago was my 10 year anniversary here. Time sure flies, doesn't it. It only felt like yesterday I was an awkward middle schooler trying to make friends on the internet. Now I'm an awkward adult... nothing more to add to that.

Posted

Congratulations on that.

I  have been affiliation hoping through Zelda communities I used to be around. I remember I lurked this one before I joined and never was very active. Surprising to see me old avatar, hahah.

Posted (edited)

I just remembered this place. Holy hell. My account still exists as well!

It seems pretty dead but I hope all of you are doing great. I see some familiar faces in the last three pages.

Funny enough, I forgot my username here, so I went to page 500 of this threat, found me easily.

Edited by Roc (see edit history)

Posted

What is dead may never die.

Posted

Wow, I never thought I'd see this place so... Quiet. Is it possible for a website to feel barren? 

Posted

I guess everyone moved on. It's a shame really.

Jareddude likes this

Posted

Wow, haven't been on here in forever. Seems super dead. Life has changed so much...it's been so long!!

Posted

Hey Jareddude, yeah it's pretty dead here. 

Posted

What is dead may never die.