Posted

Meeting up with pheo not as awesome.

HAVE FUN JARED

Posted

Is it joshizzle?

Is it funny that my phone corrects it to "his guzzle"

Jareddude likes this

Posted

Nah. You'll see who it is in about 3 weeks! ;)

Posted

im so excited for the new Planet of the Apes movie. Im such a fan of the franchise! Ive seen all 5 of the original movies, and im downloading the first TV series too. Time travel stories are jux so fun! A lot of people hate on Tim Burton's 2001 remake due to the ending, but from what i understand, its pretty close to the original novel. And, of course, I loved Rise of the Planet of the Apes, the 2011 reboot with James Franco, even if this new series seems to get rid of all time traveling elements. So yeah, pretty excited for this new movie.

Jareddude likes this

Posted

(i didnt wanna make a thread for this in Entertainment, I jux want Knux to see this)

Im installing it now hahaha

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Who the fuck thought that removing part of someone's brain would make anyone more intelligent/responsive/whatever? 

I just researched it. Fuck you Egas Moniz. How STUPID do you have to be to put someone you love through something like that? Or evil. Those are the only two explanations I can think of. You're stupid or you're evil and you don't care. 

Anyone with half a brain (hah) can see that lopping off any part of something necessary for us to function is a terrible idea.

Well, the procedure done on Rosemary was both experimental and failed. Lobotomies came about to stop certain patients from having seizures and to try and help some mental illnesses that had no known treatments. Rosemary's was to make her less rebellious. I can't imagine what that conversation must have been like. "Rosemary dearest, you're not being the ideal child, would you mind it if we separated your brain's frontal lobes to make you worthy in our eyes like your brothers and sisters?" and she was like "no" and her dad was like "honor thy mother and thy father you little HARLOT" and then tied her down on the surgery bed.

It's not like they KNEW it was going to destroy her. Like for the longest time we thought radioactive substances were awesome and we could put them in anything and just because they kind of sounded cool and weren't understood very well they must be the cure for everything. It really riles me up to think that they covered this up for so long though. Own up to your horrible mistakes, Jesus. They even went a step further to slander her just so they could still parade as righteous people. I hope they slept horribly at night.

Posted

It just makes me mad that there was never justice. But I guess the kennedy curse was Karma?

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

I always knew I just wanted to take a huge dump on jfk's face

Posted

I always knew I just wanted to take a huge dump on jfk's face

except JFK isnt his parents

Posted

I kno ;) ;) ;)

Posted

Yeah, my friends and I were just talking about Rosemary Kennedy a few weeks ago. The only thing the kennedies really have going in their defense is frontal lobotomies were still very experimental and based on the information they had at the time, they thought maybe they could use it to help whatever weird brain disease they must have thought rosemary could have had. But that's playing devil's advocate to the max, and even then it doesn't excuse building a quite little house for her out in the middle of nowhere and never ever coming to see her again, and that's only one example of a frontal lobotomy gone wrong. Thank god nobody does those anymore.

Posted

How's everyone doing?

Posted

We're doing fine. How about you?

Posted

Guys I think I broke the whole internet and now I can't get it on my laptop :sadlink:

Posted

So clearly you must be sending this message with the power of your mind