Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

That or he's gone power-mad. In which case we might have a revolution on our hands.

Posted

I got banned for a joke also. Idk if permanent. Should a mostly-inactive IRC on a mostly-inactive Zelda site be banning users?

Posted

If I type everything in Comic Sans will senpai notice me?

Vio Milanor, Jareddude and Teto like this

Posted

Kind of veering off-topic, but I feel the need to share this because I found it hilarious and also Shrubs is okay with me telling you guys about this. Last night we were talking on the phone like at 2 in the morning, and it was one of those conversations where the subject matter is slightly on the sexy side of things. So I was kind of lacing my side of the conversation with flirts and statements deliberately designed to make him blush. Then again, like I said, it was sort of a raunchy conversation.

Anyways, there comes a point in the conversation where I use a rather obvious euphemism for "dick", mostly because I was trying to still be somewhat cute instead of just straight-up vulgar. And I wait for reaction nothing. Some variation of the following ensued:

Mo: " . . . So?"

Shrubs: "What?"

Mo: "No response to that last statement?"

Shrubs: "Uh... What was it, again?"

Mo: *repeats it*

Shrubs: "Uhm... I don't get it?"

Mo: "Think about it. I really don't want to have to spell it out." *repeats the statement, slower this time, emphasizing the euphemism for "dick" within*

Shrubs: "I still don't get it-"

Mo: "YOUR DICK. IS IT HARD RIGHT NOW. DOES THINKING ABOUT THAT GIVE YOU A BONER. THAT IS WHAT I AM ASKING."

Shrubs: *makes some sort of noise like a small, dying mammal* "OH GOD- eyuhh, uh... God I'm stupid. I'm sorry. I'm stupid. I am really, really stupid."

And this was another peek into the love life of Treemotan and DR. SHRUBBERY. He may be a dense dweeb, but he's my dense dweeb. 

Knuckle and Vio Milanor like this

Posted

you two are the most adorablest :D

Posted

He's the adorable one. I'm more like a spider armed with a machete. Shrubs = adorable puppy, Tree = spider with a machete.

DR SHRUBBERY!, Knuckle and T1g like this

Posted (edited)

I dunno, you're pretty adorable yourself.

Also why don't I get a machete?

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)

Posted

You have a Thompson machine gun.

Ha. Ha. I'm hilarious.

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Ha ha that is my last name ha.

Posted

See, it's destiny. Has your name on it.

Posted

I got home from work today and started checking things like email, skype, facebook and etc when I get on twitter. I have a notification and learn that I am in the news:

http://saltlakecity.suntimes.com/slc-sports/university-utah-utes/7/141/38914/byu-utah-holy-war-rivalry/

Look for the handle @SirClud. That's me

It's funny regardless.

Posted

No idea what you kids are on about but Zelda Dungeon is switching forum software which forces me to post with you nerds UGH

Treemotan, T1g, Cascade and 1 other like this

Posted

Yeah man i will croquet your ass into submission. You think Charlie Brown had it bad when he played with Lucy?

I am going to knock your ball into puppying SPACE