Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Double post because ded

What is your onion on puggles

Posted

ded topic? DED TOPIC? THIS CALLS FOR PICTURES FROM MY MISC. IMAGE FOLDER

10628047_10204218126927476_440739480091810351803_10204218129167532_145477463142410392428_10204218121007328_8680760656388

Treemotan, Teto and Cassandra like this

Posted

Trains can all go to hell tbh. Let's be honest.

Posted

oh man Trainwiz is kind of a cool guy, I don't think there's really any modder for Skyrim quite like him :o

Posted (edited)

So yesterday was a mix of feelings. Hung out with Shrubs. And by "hung out", I mean helped watch his brothers for a few hours before they went to bed and we were able to sneak off into his room to make out whilst indulging in some mutual kink. So, that was pretty awesome, to say the least.

On that note, anyone got some solid advice for expediting the fading of a hickey? I kind of have to work several days in a row and only have three turtlenecks to my name. And multiple hickeys to cover up. Which, at the time seemed like an awesome idea and certainly felt awesome, but yeah. I still have to work.

Edited by Treemotan (see edit history)

Posted

Trains can all go to hell tbh. Let's be honest.

This is funny because we established recently during a game of Cards Against Humanity, which I won by a landslide, that The Little Engine That Could would make a great horror movie monster

Like think about it, you are running through a dark forest in a panic, and you can hear a voice growing louder and louder, as it catches up to you

I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can I THINK I CAN!

Posted

So yesterday was a mix of feelings. Hung out with Shrubs. And by "hung out", I mean helped watch his brothers for a few hours before they went to bed and we were able to sneak off into his room to make out whilst indulging in some mutual kink. So, that was pretty awesome, to say the least.

On that note, anyone got some solid advice for expediting the fading of a hickey? I kind of have to work several days in a row and only have three turtlenecks to my name. And multiple hickeys to cover up. Which, at the time seemed like an awesome idea and certainly felt awesome, but yeah. I still have to work.

Can you cover those things up with makeup? I have no idea. 

Posted

This is funny because we established recently during a game of Cards Against Humanity, which I won by a landslide, that The Little Engine That Could would make a great horror movie monster

Like think about it, you are running through a dark forest in a panic, and you can hear a voice growing louder and louder, as it catches up to you

I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can I THINK I CAN!

This exists already. Well in book form at least. Blaine the mono from The Dark Tower

Posted

Don't ask him silly questions. He won't play silly games.

Posted

Can you cover those things up with makeup? I have no idea. 

you can, it's difficult to get right though.

As for getting rid of them....they are bruises, gotta deal with it as far as I know.

Posted

Yeah, figured. And yeah, you can cover 'em up with makeup, but you'd need to use a green-tinted concealer to counteract the redness. And I am unfortunately out of it.

Least they're actually fading fairly quickly. So while the sheer amount makes it look like I got mauled by a bear or perhaps a raccoon, the blood didn't pool that badly. 

Posted

The Korra finale wrecked me

Posted

the korra finale makes me wish someone was wrecking me