Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

You thought I left but it was me, Dio

:D :D :D

Posted

IOL0pQF.png

I'm off tumblr now. I feel a little bit better.

I guess I've just spent too much time in my room, and suddenly unengaging content is just starting to annoy me. Probably too much time with too little company, making me resentful of anything that isn't simply comforting.

Woah. Now that you mention it, I don't think I've even seen you post for a while now.

Posted

Well, I don't know about that. I think I'd probably posted a little recently. Today I just felt like there wasn't much use for me being there, and I don't see myself regretting it in any profound way, so nothing of value is lost.

Posted

The cleaning continues. Going to go through my music folder and cut out the stuff that I have limited interest in. Anything that I feel like I'm not interested in hearing more of, or if it's not something I enjoy enough that I'd take the initiative to go out and find them. Like, stuff that just sounds good but I'm not fussed about.

Until it's all trimmed down to top quality music like The Bran Flakes (who I only just discovered)

Sahaqiel and pheonix561 like this

Posted

let it be known that teto's status still contains my name

Posted

what?

Posted

if you hover usernames it still shows the last status that was posted before the feature's removal 'w`

in your case it was "Saha what is your avatar from? I've seen it around a couple times now."

Posted

IOL0pQF.png

I'm off tumblr now. I feel a little bit better.

I guess I've just spent too much time in my room, and suddenly unengaging content is just starting to annoy me. Probably too much time with too little company, making me resentful of anything that isn't simply comforting.

Good decision IMO. I remember scrolling past so much dumb stuff, even though I had taken most opinion-related things off of mine. I only followed art and maybe a few funny pages. But still, I was just like "why am I doing this"

Teto likes this

Posted

Considering deleting my own lately actually. Just weird throwing away something I've had for four years

Posted

Nintendo is officially killing Zelda forums by not releasing enough information about their new titles.

Posted

i wouldn't base that metric on how active we are here

Posted

Well how much do you really talk about Zelda

Posted

Zero. I think we had a thread once when new Zelda was announced and that maintained healthy activity for a couple days. Everybody here is basically at the point of interest where we don't speculate about future titles. When new information is released everybody basically responds with "Ah, cool. Look forward to it.", and that's it. Even if there was a lot of information it wouldn't really effect what goes on here much, I reckon.

Posted

Look in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No wait my imagination is playing tricks on me.

Oh hey look, YLA is back for his quarterly/5ish maybe 6 month check up. I don't know any more!

Ok enough mellowdramaticness; how the heck are ya?