Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Man Cirt that sucks, but at least you've got a better handle on it now.

Posted

I have dreams a lot where my teeth start falling out and there's nothing I can do about it

Cirt likes this

Posted

Ganny I used to have that shit and it's freaky. Also dreams where you feel your teeth moving out of place or slowly getting more brittle.

I've also had a mouth bleeding dream

Apparently it's a small anxiety thing

Ganny likes this

Posted (edited)

I have those often. What's weird is that I am always surprised at how creative they are. Like sometimes it's my teeth are fully like falling out. Sometimes, they're crushed. And I swear I can taste blood and even feel teeth fragments in my mouth, floating in the blood and saliva. Or sometimes they'll be hanging my a vein, and I can feel underneath the still-attached tooth and feel its jagged underside.

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)
Cirt and Ganny like this

Posted

I can't remember what my last proper anxiety dream was. Latest memorable dream though I was a house and I trapped and hypnotised passerby. I ensnared a man and a woman and I made them do normal house stuff like making food and cleaning the kitchen and taking out the trash. I wanted to make them fall in love so they'd never leave and live in me forever, but then by force of will they broke the spell and escaped. After they left I felt distinctly alone, and like I'd been robbed of an opportunity. I just wanted to experience joy through the lives of other people without direct influence or involvement. I hadn't been playing The Sims lately so that doesn't explain it. Weird dreams man.

Posted

I have those often. What's weird is that I am always surprised at how creative they are. Like sometimes it's my teeth are fully like falling out. Sometimes, they're crushed. And I swear I can taste blood and even feel teeth fragments in my mouth, floating in the blood and saliva. Or sometimes they'll be hanging my a vein, and I can feel underneath the still-attached tooth and feel it's jagged underside.

I never ever taste blood in mine but yeah, sometimes my teeth fall out whole and sometimes they crumble in my mouth and I keep spitting out bits of tooth like coarse sand. Every time there's a feeling of helplessness like, there's nothing I can do about this, I just have to sit here and let them break apart.

It makes you think, you know those dreams where something great happens to you and then you wake up and it wasn't real and you're sad? well for every one of those there's two or three dreams where your teeth dissolve so maybe be a little thankful.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

I too have had the dreams where my teeth die. I had one where I bit into a lollipop and my teeth basically just exploded in my mouth, and it's weird because I could FEEL it, it wasn't a good time.

Posted

I've actually had these dreams lately where my whole jaw gets sort of dislocated, and I have to, very painfully, I might add, move it back into place

Posted

But Big boss wasn't in smash...

Posted

I never know what to say.

Posted

I never know what to say.

touch butts with me