Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah but like, what happened to Wild Willy?

Posted

Like, I've been trying to but this place is nothing but people in their late 20' and early 30's with jobs and stuff. It feels weird hanging out with them so I just kinda do my own thing right now. :sadlink:

The Wild West should be at the very bottom of the list for the Hyrule Castle Town subforum. If it's not there ask Cascade or someone to give you permission to see it on the site.

Posted

yeah but like, what happened to Wild Willy?

too wild too young

Pizzza likes this

Posted

The Wild West should be at the very bottom of the list for the Hyrule Castle Town subforum. If it's not there ask Cascade or someone to give you permission to see it on the site.

I need to vibrate higher so I can capture the opening of the portal that connects this Earth of 3D to one West of Wild

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Like, I've been trying to but this place is nothing but people in their late 20' and early 30's with jobs and stuff. It feels weird hanging out with them so I just kinda do my own thing right now. :sadlink:

I think you're cool and I miss you ;n;

Knuckle likes this

Posted

that sucks, doggie. hard to meet people sometimes, i know the feeling. everything takes time, though. just remember that.

that's part of the reason why i join forums or IRC chats, i like to speak to people and it's hard for me to run out and make pals.

Knuckle likes this

Posted

So on mother's day, we went to this craft store because my mom is really into that kind of thing. There were these "Metal Earth" things there, which had a sheet of pop-out metal bits that connected with tabs that you turn with pliers and stuff. I got one to build a guitar, and attached are the results. It was a lot of fun to build, and I'm proud of how it turned out.

post-8047-0-11837500-1431826617_thumb.jppost-8047-0-79021000-1431826649_thumb.jppost-8047-0-22779700-1431826663_thumb.jppost-8047-0-35224800-1431826672_thumb.jppost-8047-0-33124700-1431826681_thumb.jp

_17chan and pheonix561 like this

Posted

^^ wtf, that's so wicked. awesome, dude! i feel like i'd never be able to pull anything like that off, haha.

Posted

Whats it been like there lately? I haven't been there in years now that I think about it.

I mean okay aside from the obvious "here's an image of what its like there now"

Posted

The chat? It's fun. I kinda wish there were more people there.

Posted

It's the same as it's always been

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

If it's not completely dead then it's purely anime and 4chan posts

Hell, basically

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

If it's not completely dead then it's purely anime and 4chan posts

Hell, basically

Go to Zelda Dungeon's chatbox and then tell me the IRC chat is hell.

pheonix561 likes this