Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I think I know you. Perhaps you were once Garo Master?

Posted

Arcane hasn't been in here in a while, and pokefan drops in and visits every so often. YLA is less active, for whatever reasons he has. A lot of the older members are still here, though. Sahaqiel is the most active moderator, Kimmy and Nabe and Ganondorf333 and Muffin are still here, etc.

Posted

^awesome.

are gingerlink, zuzu and goron mercahnt still here?

I think I know you. Perhaps you were once Garo Master?

<3

Posted

You need to get more hobbies then, because that's... kinda pathetic :c

I know it is, but I'm 17 and all I do is use the internet and play video games. When I'm with my friends I play video games. When Ana's here I don't, but still.

funny you should mention it

I downloaded earthbound on emulator. Did so last week.

I'm quite proud since it was never released in UK

If you need help let me know. I know some glitches that will kill you on any run if you forget.

That's because we want you to get out of talk mang. Theres got to be other things you can post about.

There honestly isn't. My interests are running out. I mean there's not much to talk about Zelda wise anymore besides SS and I couldn't care less about it. So I have truly nothing to talk about because I can't think of anything else. I mean I could say millions of things, but it's not like they would matter anyway. Like I could talk about Tekken 6. I like that game, but I don't know if anyone else does. Besides I don't know a lot about the game as it is.

Also, Pheo, I'm a little less active because I'm starting to hang out with my friends more. I hung out with one of my friends last Tuesday, my other friend on Wednesday, and Ana the friend from Wednesday came over Sunday, and last night I stayed the night at my friend from Tuesday's house again. Might as well face it I have more of a life now then I have before.

Posted

None of those guys come by much these days. I haven't seen Zuzu or Gingerlink in a long time, and Goron Merchant is doing a foreign exchange program, I believe.

Posted

YLA, if you're interested in something/want to show people some small thing, just make a thread about it! You like it and you can talk about it if you want. And don't be annoyed if like, nobody knows what it is or doesn't play it, they might be interested in learning what it is. So don't be scared of making threads. Or think it's pointless :>

Posted

^QFT

Posted

what does qft mean

I refuse to google this. I don't trust those commie search engines

Posted

^

Quoted for truth

and anyways, communst search engines search YOU!

Posted

by the way, Ginger zuzu and goron have not been here for a while. Zuzu officially left the site a while ago and hasn't been back since. Tappy I don't think was even here for Christmas, and Dustin only occasionally pops in, so its up to Sahaqiel and Kimmy to run things.

Posted

i'm guessing you joined after I left

well anyways, nice to meet you :)

Posted

Yeah, I've been here about a year and a half, ish. I've seen your posts around but I have no idea what LDGM means. Nice to finally meet you, too!

(Sahaqiel and I are friends irl. He brought me here).

Posted

I have no idea what LDGM means.

It means Lightly Dark Garo Master. I was here when LDGM was around, those were my lurking days.

Posted

huh I didn't realise Linox joined in 06 until right now.

Posted

I haven't been posting much beacause they're sick of me posting about the same stuff which is Mother/Earthbound, and this girl I like, Ana. So I haven nothing to talk about.

Wow, you still like Ana?