Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Surprisingly yeah. It looks... Bleh.

Posted

true

Posted

I start my midterms today. I have English and Economics, which are the two classes that the most people are failing. They're also my two best classes right now.

Posted

Good luck shadowknight! :>

and yeah I should really start studying for those prelims at the end of the month someday gosh :3

Posted

Are exams the only thing people talk about on talk topics >_>

on my 2 other forums, Pokemonmysidia and Teamuber.net, the most recent talk pages are plastered with exam worries too ¬_¬

anyways, my observation side, I haope you do very well in your exams, my friend. I too enjoy the classes that are the scourge of my friends :)

Posted

Luckily I don't have to worry I took my exams before break. Since I passed them all and I passed my 1st 9 weeks I don't have to worry about passing this 9 weeks. I'm still trying though. I have 3 D's and an F though. Then I have 2 B's and an A.

Posted

Out of school atm, so no exams right now for me. Just set up a joint bank account with my bf today, which feels like a big step somehow, even though it's just for monthly bills.

Wow, my life is boring.

Posted

You two must be pretty serious.

Oh, and I made the Dean's List, which is pretty awesome.

Posted

Whats the Dean's list

Posted

It's like college honor roll; you make the list if you have a certain GPA or higher. It's very tough and different for every college, usually requiring near a 3.5, and I got a 3.6 for the last semester.

Posted

Nicely done. That's never going to happen with me at this point.

All I got when I graduated from high school was the Double Dogwood, which is about getting all B's and A's and graduating in French Immersion. I wasn't studious enough to get straight A's.

Posted

My exams today were pretty easy. Just some basic stuff. Nothing too complicated.

Tomorrow, I have Video Production and Mentorship, which are both going to have blow-off exams. It's gonna be awesome.

Posted

No school :P

Posted

Today's a half day. We get out at noon.

I think tennis is probably gonna be from one to three, though, which really sucks. After exams, I just want to go home.

Posted

I have a two hour delay. I should have a closing because I've heard the roads are bad, but whatever.