Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah it was ok. We have La nina going on here atm though, so as a whole the summer is fairly shitty. Considering the fact that we've had the worst natural disaster in australia happen up in queensland with another one looking to start near where I live it's a jolly good time. 20 people dead I think, and more than 20 billion dollars in damage. 75 percent of the state got flooded. Thats like the size of germany and france together. :/ Where I was though it was alright. Beach is still good :)

Posted

What? Why didn't I hear anything about this? What happened?

Posted

Homestruck has dragged on

and newer followers of MS paint adventures are to be introduced with the one with the PI

that's protocol

We could easily make our own Hyrule.net homestruck for LoZ using paint

we did it on my other forum with pokemon and it's a success :D

@Ammosa: Ignoring the fact that you've not replied to my attempts to have a conversation with my old friend, I was aware of your disaster, but since you live in Canberra you should've been okay.

I have a friend in Perth who told me about them, as well as much about you intruiging Hyundai A-League, so the news wasn't completely new :/

oh, and we have the Ashes XP

Posted

It actually turns out that I was conservative in the stats. The death toll is at 31, they think, with another 40 or so people missing. And it's 30 billion dollars that we've lost. Kinda sucks. And basically due to La nina and weather patterns a whole state flooded.

Posted

Its like Hurricane Katrina, but in Australia!

also I don't know what the death tole for Katrina was.

Posted

1836 people for Hurricane Katrina.

Anyway, my roommate is playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 online. I don't know who did the voice acting for the soldiers, but they seem to be unaware of how soldiers actually talk and made everyone sound like a pansy.

Posted

1836 people for Hurricane Katrina.

And a tree in my house.

Posted

Well school is closed today due to icy conditions. Which sucks because I actually wanted to go to school all this week, but oh well.

Posted

Gah I hate Mondays and Wednesdays. I have a 9 oclock, a 1 oclock, and a 6 oclock. Terrible, terrible scheduling on my part.

Posted

I only have four classes this semester, and right now I'm in between two of them. One is at nine in the morning and lasts for an hour, and the other is at 3:30 and goes til six. It's not so bad, though. Two classes a day all week I can stand.

Posted

Next semester which starts next Monday, completly ruins my year because I change from Speach to Studay Hall and my lunch gets moved from 6C to 6B. All of my friends are in 6C meaning come Monday I'll be alone again.

Posted

I'm maxing my credit hours at 18, which means four 4-credit classes and two 1-credit classes for a total of six classes. But since I'm registering with the sophomores for general education classes, my schedule has nothing before 9AM or after 5PM. Taking a boatload of AP classes in high school is really paying off. :D

Posted

Anyone play roll to dodge?

Anyone interested in a game?

Posted

How does it work?

Posted

Yeah, I'm reading about it and it seems interesting. I'd like to play.