Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just going to stop stating my opinion here. Because somehow, it always ends up being seen as "wrong" by the people that think that opinions can't be wrong and that everyone is okay and awesome and special in their own way.

So.

Yeah.

Posted

Like if I say "homosexuality is wrong." How is that opinion any less significant or any more "wrong" than someone who says "homosexuality is right." According to the same people that chastise me, everyone should be able to do what they want and all opinions are subjective. So why call me out? Why even defend yourself? It's baffling.

People need to practice what they preach.

Posted

I think everyone is perfect just the way they are. :>

I was going to put something more than that, but I lost my train of thought mid-through. :<

Posted

Clark. I haven't called you out for a long time on that. I think you are entitled to your belief and I'm not gonna think less of you for believing it. :)

Posted

I wasn't referring to you Bond.

But thanks =)

Posted

I know, I just thought you might want some reassurance :)

Posted

It's just that people want it both ways and that's simply not possible. Either they admit that there are absolutes and they might actually be wrong, or they accept what I say and don't get to bash my beliefs.

The only people that can rest safely in the middle are hypocrites.

Posted

How is this being hypocritical? I think bestiality, incest, and pedophilia are wrong.

Personally I think it's unfortunate if you have that fetish. But if you actually go and start raping animals, children and family members, then that's wrong.

Is a bit gross though in general. But acceptable as long as they don't go through with their desires.

Also hah, I'm like the most well-known furry here, yet every other furry here has a fursona and I don't. This is dumb. I go on a furry forum, which I joined when I was all about the fandom. Just like how I joined here when I was very interested in Zelda. Now I stick around for the community. Just like how I stick around furry forums for the friends I made there, despite not being much into it at all.

Also, if Jared has the power to be a furry, don't let him use it. It's probably not a good road to go down. He's got somewhat normal habits right now, so I think we should all try and protect him from the big harsh world of the internet and it's awful awful things.

Now I'm just the kind of person whose favourite character is the talking dog rather than any of the other characters.

Also when people get turned into werewolves, I'd probably think it'd be cooler if they stayed that way.

And I tend to play as argonians and khajiits in oblivion instead of nords or elves, etc.

Jared has that talent. No matter what he does he can find some way to make it creepy.

The real creepy thing is that you found it on Google meaning someone made that.

The pic doesn't work, VRS. Just pointing it out.

I get the feeling that it was made as a joke.

Well I hope so anyway.

In the context of Jared finding it sexy, it's creepy. Otherwise, it's hilarious.

Posted

Wow I leave and it gets 5 pages bigger. Even though I read the whole thing I'm lost.

Posted

Probably because people are still replying to old stuff.

Like meee

Posted

For the record Teto, I don't think you're is the most well known furry here because you're a furry. I think its that you're a well known member of this forum, and hey it turns out you're a furry.

Posted

So, I started working on my prototype for my Link costume last night at around 2 am, and it's coming out great. I just have to sew a little more if it together, and make the collar. And maybe beltloops.

Posted

OWNING DOGS IS SLAVERY

puppyING THEM IS LOVE

Posted

o-o

Posted

I think

In the end, we are hypocrites, whether intentionally or not

And it's difficult to call people out on opinons, because people believe and can rationalize everything

the only thing you can really call people out on without feeling hypocritical is something that goes clearly against what is set in stone, like laws, rules, etc.

Morals and beliefs are all just kind of a gray area.