Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I just wanted to apologize for how I acted last Monday. Shit happened, I took it out on you guys. My bad. Sorry.

Posted

It's alright man, it happens to all of us.

So guys. Um, I'm getting a diamond python as a pet. Unfortunately my family has a dog, a Chihuahua. I think my snake might try and eat her. How can I prevent this?

Posted

<3

Posted

The chances of your snake eating a Chihuahua seem pretty small to me. I always thought a snake never goes after anything bigger than a rat.

Posted

VRS it's coolies :>>> <3

Posted

The chances of your snake eating a Chihuahua seem pretty small to me. I always thought a snake never goes after anything bigger than a rat.

Trust me, a diamond python could eat my dog. Diamond pythons can get as long as 2.8 metres and they eat small animals. My dog is within the size range for a diamond python to eat. And even if the snake didn't want to eat her, my dog is stupid enough to deliberately antagonise a snake, and a diamond python could certainly kill a chihuahua.

I wish I could have a basilisk.

Posted

Don't we all want a basilisk. ^_^

Posted

Agreed. :)

Posted

Posted

Hi ^_^

Posted

0^0;

I love my photo ^^

Posted

my dog has been dicking around with cancer for a couple years now, and has lost his right leg recently.

That video sucks.

I miss my dog.

Posted

Awwe, that's horrible. I'm sorry, Pheo :cry:

At least your dog didn't die, like one of mine did in 2005. :cry:

Posted

So I decided to skip school today. I've never done this before. I've only done it today because I could care less about the consequences. I'm just sick of living like this. I just want to be happy, and its getting really hard to do that with all my close friend being nasty and deciding they hate me. I just have a sick feeling in my stomach, I've had it all weekend now and I just can't bear the thought of doing anything except sleeping, listening to music and reading things. My parents won't understand this, though. So in the next few hours I'm going to get in some deep shit when they realize I haven't been to school.

Posted

Well, good luck, Bond. If I did that my parents would shoot me o-o

I wish you to be happy :D