Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree. Like I said, you arn't a Zelda fan if you whine about every little change.

You know how I kept complaining about Link being right handed, and even didn't like the game because of it? Well, I got over it, and I saw the sunshine through it. Just try to look at it positively instead of negatively!!!

And as I said, I'm losing faith in a good Zelda game.

I was skepitcal and I saw this. I tried to be nice about it, but you people even complained about my opinons and it pisses me off when I can't say an opinon without you all be assholes.

Posted

I tried to be nice about it, but you people even complained about my opinions and it pisses me off when I can't say an opinion without you all be assholes.

What opinion? You ranting how terrible the game is going to be??

Posted

What?

You're so biased go back to manners school :c

Posted

SS still looks like shit, but at least his pants aren't poofy. That's a plus. I guess.

Also I don't know how they did it, but they managed to butcher OoT. I mean the graphics look like shit. 3D ruins everything.

My opinion. I think it looks like shit and that is my opinion. I have no other real way to put it.

Posted

Also, just sayin, SS didn't look very interesting from the trailer. I might get it.

Posted

YOU look like shit. Not the 3D ;)

Posted

No wait the 3DS thing didn't come out right. They just made the graphics too upbeat and it stops the game dead.

Posted

Made me lol too. How are you, Pokefan?

Well enough. I may say more, eventually. But I don't really want to make a long winded post right now. xD

And SS is a great game. Probably not as great as B/W, but I enjoyed it much more than I enjoyed Gen IV. This is coming from a PokeFan, though. ;s

Posted

No wait the 3DS thing didn't come out right. They just made the graphics too upbeat and it stops the game dead.

Basically you like the feel of the old graphics, and the upgraded graphics don't have that same feel or whatever?

Posted

He hasn't even really seen it, though. He hasn't played it. He's barely seen anything on it. None of us know how the game "feels" because we haven't even touched it.

Posted

Exactly. Teto gets it.

Like this is what I feel towards bight and dark graphics.

If the graphics are bright they it shows the game is happy and it's going to end well like in Mario.

If the graphics are dark it sets up the atmosphere for a game that has udder doom in it and knowing that the world could get destroyed if you don't save it.

Posted

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SHIT.

Specifically, Adult Link and the apocalyptic world. You've seen, like, 5 photos of adult Link. Not even a video. There's absolutely no way you could possibly know if the game was bright or dark. In the original OoT, the child's world was very bright and hopeful. But then, when you become an adult, shit happens and it all goes dark. We haven't seen that. We haven't even seen anything "bright" or "dark" when it comes to this remake.

You have no base for your complaints or fears. When the game comes out, and you play it, I'll take your opinion more seriously. But you're just making up things to be upset about.

Posted

I saw the pictures. You can tell brightness by pictures. Open your eyes and look at it.

Posted

1292744-link_riding_epona_zelda_ocarina_of_time_screenshot_super.jpg

gamzeldaootwatertemple530.jpg

Oh shit, look! The old one is brighter than the new one!

OH MY GOD.

Posted

Um... What?