Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Ooh, Les Miserables! I need to finish that book. I got to where Cosette and Jean Valjean get to Paris, but I had to return the book to the library.

The play is the better adaption of the story imo.

Posted

You haven't, VRS

But

I don't even know

I can only imagine his song is of adventure, danger and sorrow

Posted

Skyler stop watching so much adventure time

Posted

You complain that I don't post content and when I do it's just.... whatever. GREEN!

Posted

VRS I like it, it's cute :>>>>>>>>

Just ignore that mean, mean Pheonix

Posted

Hi guys c:

Sort of a bad day....

Posted

What was bad about it?

Posted

Sulking and sadness after lunch. My friend made me feel horrible about my crush. He was so rude about it. I hate him.

I wrote about it and how I felt about the guy at the moment, and then I crumpled it up and got so mad I almost cried. My friend made me feel like it's never going to work out, with him or anyone.

Posted

That what friends are supposed to do. It's what my best friend does all the time. It's supposed to be a confidence breaker so you don't get your hopes up too much because the more hope, the bigger the heart break. It may sound bad, but it's quite logical.

Posted

Yeah, good point. But it's not right to bring me completely down either. At first he wanted me to sit down next to him randomly and talk to him. o-o

After when we were walking to get our lunches, he was trying to LITERALLY drag me to sit next to him. So i'm lost.

Posted

Yeah that's him helping you as well. Then again your friend is not my friend and thus I have no clue what goes though his mind.

Posted

Yeah, I know he was trying to help. But I couldn't do it. It would have been so awkward sitting down next to some guy I don't even know.

Posted

Jared, your friend was trying to help you. How the hell are you going to get this guy if you never talk to him? Next time your friend takes you to talk to that guy, go with him.

Posted

Well I honestly don't know.

Posted

Well, Pheonix, what do I do when I just say hi like a freak, making it so obvious I like him?

...I guess I make it seem like everything has to be perfect....