Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Jared.

Ask him if he's gay.

if he says yes, ask him if he wants to get coffee.

Posted

What if he's in the closet?

Posted

Then he's not ready to date another man, and there's nothing you can do about that.

Posted

That's not true, actually. I was ready before I was out.

But I am just making excuses.

Posted

Maybe that's true for you, but how do you know it would be for him?

Posted

That's not true, actually. I was ready before I was out.

I've known I'm gay for like two years and I don't want a relationship.

Posted

But who are we to say he is or isn't? lol

I'll try again tomorrow. I'll follow him when he gets up and say hi. It's a start.

Posted

make sure you get his mother's maiden name first before anything else

It's pretty key

Posted

Jared, whether you get to french him or not hinges entirely on whether he is or isn't in the closet. It doesn't matter if he's gay or not. If he doesn't want anybody to know he's gay, he's not going to date another man. No, you won't say "hi" to him. He has no idea who you are. If you just walk by and say hi, then leave, he will be very confused. you will sit down, at his table, and talk to him.

Posted

If he doesn't know it, then he isn't gay. Gay guys love their mothers.

(Straight guys hate them)

Read your poem to him

LINK_STOP_LAUGHING_MAH_BOI_by_Aethios.png

Posted

Stop trolling Silves xD

Woah, total deja vu @_@

Why would I sit down at his table alone? It would be too obvious.

Posted

What, so you want to be secret about this? You want to secretly ask him out on a secret date, without him knowing it?

Posted

I don't get it Jared. Do you want him to know you like him? Or not? This isn't a very delicate situation, assuming he IS gay and is making faces/advances at you. However, if you're reading him wrong then the worst that could happen is you find out he isn't gay. I think you're just afraid of the truth and that's why you don't want to ask him.

If you talk to him, he'd probably be your friend, gay or not. I mean, isn't that better than nothing? Plus, being his friend would get you his facebook and a lot of things about him, and you'd really know whether he was gay.

Posted

Well, like Pheonix said, and like I mentioned earlier: get into his circle of friends. Are any of them in your class? Extra-curriculars? Wear a T-shirt for a band you like? Strike up a conversation with them. If you have anything in common, you're more likely to have something to talk about with your crush.

Posted

What, so you want to be secret about this? You want to secretly ask him out on a secret date, without him knowing it?

Of course not! That's silly!

I don't get it Jared. Do you want him to know you like him? Or not? This isn't a very delicate situation, assuming he IS gay and is making faces/advances at you. However, if you're reading him wrong then the worst that could happen is you find out he isn't gay. I think you're just afraid of the truth and that's why you don't want to ask him.

If you talk to him, he'd probably be your friend, gay or not. I mean, isn't that better than nothing? Plus, being his friend would get you his facebook and a lot of things about him, and you'd really know whether he was gay.

Yeah, you got it. I think it's from my past experiences that no one is going to like me or be gay. And frankly I understand myself because of it.

I know, good point.

But the shyness thing, it KILLS me, not even kidding. I walked by him, and when he looked and smiled at me, all I did was look and smile at him. I couldn't even say a simple hi to him.

Then I rant to my friends about it and I feel horrible.

Well, like Pheonix said, and like I mentioned earlier: get into his circle of friends. Are any of them in your class? Extra-curriculars? Wear a T-shirt for a band you like? Strike up a conversation with them. If you have anything in common, you're more likely to have something to talk about with your crush.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

I will try, some time. And I know it'll be easier if we have something in common.