Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Police uniforms are hot.

Posted

Weird and upsetting day.

Yeah, I went to lunch, and he was there. Turns out one of my friends knew him. I made the bold decision to give him some of the poems I wrote to my friend to give to him.

My friend called him over, but he left and came back a couple minutes later. I ran off, gasping for breath. I made a U-Turn, and I saw them talking.

Then I went like this.post-8514-129987709223_thumb.png

I went from the bottom table, around and through people and hid in the crowd and ran upstairs to class.

Then, next period (A few minutes later) one of my other friends who stuck around told me that he was shocked or something.

Then I did bad on my Chemistry project.

Then the next period, I saw my friend (Who was friends with him) and I was too scared to to talk to him and ask for the answer.

But why should i even ask if I already know the answer......:fear:

Posted

It was actually my friend who pushed me to do it, because of how I was complaining yesterday that I had to wait 24 more hours. Today he told I would have to wait the weekend, so that stuck me.

Posted

Yeah, admittedly that's pretty great.

Posted

Thanks. You guys make me feel a little better.

Posted

Totally unrelated to anything, here's an Assassin's Creed cosplay.

10412-b069fd3f355b830.jpg

Posted

Posted Image?

Posted

Oh that's nice :>

I'm sad.

I literally cried when the Luma left Mario.

Posted

Also

10439-6aff29e45d20c33.jpg

Reminds me of Jo

Posted

Okay.

Posted

All I see are "posted images" :[

Posted

Jeeze, this is lame. I'm sorry for starting a flame war. I'll try to understand people's intentions within posts more before I myself comment on the situation. I have trouble with this even in real life, so yea. For now, I'll try to either defuse the situation or not comment at all. I always feel bad when I report people anyways. (which is why I've only done it once before)

As far as Teto vs. Clark, I don't think Clark needs to better enforce rules, just not encourage... um... bad behavior? I unno, I guess that's the word. Not that I'm excluded in that or anything.

Here is something to brighten the mood! My friend works at Panera Bread. When I was staying at his house, Fantastic Panda Deluxe went to his store and bought me a pastry. My friend then took it home to me later. FPD is probably one of the best friends anyone could ever have. His act wasn't spectacular or anything, but it was an pure act of friendship... or something. I unno, I'm just really glad to have him has my friend.

PS- I just accidentally hit the power button on my DSi without saving. Now I need to evolve my Sewaddle again and recapture Victini. :<

Posted

Oh man, I know how you feel.

I beat the second gym and went and did a whole bunch of other shit.

Ended up accidentally pressing the power button, lol.

Sooo horrible. :<<<