Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Bro, I was kidding.

Don't be done. Everyone agreed that the forums were boring without you. I was legitimately joking. Sorry, dog.

Really? Are you lying?

I am just SO SICK of people bringing up people like Jordy and making fun of me for it!

You guys do the same to YLA!! Neither of us like it!

Posted

Then tell us why this is different.

Posted

pheo, average to small dicks were all the rage up until about 50 years ago.

Seriously. If you were hung, you were laughed at. Even the Bible associates whores with guys with big dicks. "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled." That's in Ezekiel, chapter 23.

We just like big dicks because we're sex-craved craven curs!

And we just don't give a puppy.

Posted

Because we're actually friends. The last two, I just became their friends because I thought they were hot. I knew this guy before I knew him. And we both like the same video games and share some family traits. If we did end up together, then it would be quite easy.

Posted

Is he even gay?

Posted

Is he even gay?

Posted

I don't know. But he's shown so many signs like he's screaming I AM GAY, JARED.

Posted

But he hasn't screamed that. So you don't know.

That's why you ask him, instead of speculating and getting your hopes up.

Posted

This is totally relevant to this conversation about Jarred's supposed homosexuality.

tumblr_lkliz0Ict71qik14xo1_500.png

Posted

Has it ever occurred to you that being in a relationship isn't going to make your relationship problem go away? That it may, in fact, only complicate and frustrate your life even more? That just because someone is gay doesn't mean you should jump all over them?

Posted

What relationship problem?!

But he hasn't screamed that. So you don't know.

That's why you ask him, instead of speculating and getting your hopes up.

I know he won't tell me because he keeps himself closed up. He's only told me a few things like him feeling trapped in his home, because of his parent's and brother's religion, Christianity. He told me he feels..."trapped"

Posted

Omg Jarred, he's probably not gay and I very much doubt that you yourself are gay.

Posted

Pish posh, like you would know.

Posted

I honestly think that you are just super desperate. I believe that you feel alienated from your peers and you don't understand why so you have made yourself believe that it is because you are gay. Being gay makes you different enough to be an outcast but accepted enough to feel okay about yourself because of it. Homosexuality is your scapegoat and you are trying to get a boyfriend so that you can prove to yourself that you really are gay.

I'm telling you that whether you are gay or straight, you don't need a romantic relationship right now. I'm telling you this as fact. You think you need a boyfriend, but you don't. And the more you try to obtain one, the more repulsive you will come off to others. Your actions now will severely hinder your reputation and self-esteem for when the time comes to actually start a real relationship.

You know, just giving you a heads up.

And btw, yea, I would know. The school life you describe for yourself is very similar to what mine was. The main difference is how I handled it.

Posted

I also think its funny they always gave David a tiny dick.

Well, keep in mind David was probably circumcised.