Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Se Mother 3 is amazing. The Mother series is amazing because of all the cultural references. However it's also the reason for no Mother 3 release and not Earthbound on the VC.

Posted

Be a man and do what I did. HomeBrew your Wii. Find an SNES emulator. Put rom on an SD card. You win!!!

Posted

Se Mother 3 is amazing. The Mother series is amazing because of all the cultural references. However it's also the reason for no Mother 3 release and not Earthbound on the VC.

Cultural references? Like the black guy with the big lips who lives in a tent with animal bones outside his house and beads in his hair?

Because I thought that was hilarious too.

Posted

Be a man and do what I did. HomeBrew your Wii. Find an SNES emulator. Put rom on an SD card. You win!!!

I don't know how to do any of that...

Cultural references? Like the black guy with the big lips who lives in a tent with animal bones outside his house and beads in his hair?

Because I thought that was hilarious too.

No. Cultural as in music and things like that. That's sterotyping. Like the Mr. Batty song is the 60's Batman theme.

Also you know the two guys who act like comedians? Bud and Lou? Well those are the first names of the comedic duo Abbott and Costello. Who did the famous Who's On First Skit.

I know way more than I should know.

Posted

I play on the normal difficulty.

lol

Posted

Why is that even funny? They call it normal for a reason and you know what I'm done talking about it.

Posted

tumblr_ln2dtxHa481qgza9qo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1308626512&Signature=vpPLYsCSHZ03xh8s0ZUtZ2cQxzs%3D

totally not stolen from panda's tumblr

Posted

Lol'd way too hard.

Posted

Who stole it off Cirt, who stole it off the chat. Soooo slowmooooo =P

But still lololol why is that even true poor Miyamoto :C

Posted

That made me laugh. Eerily true.

Also, I should be getting the soundtrack. I registered when I got the game earlier today. I was really lucky to find it at all, since the release date was on a Sunday and shipping tends to be late this far north.

Because of the technical issues, Nintendo is extending the deadline for the soundtrack offer to midnight Pacific Time on Monday. I guess that's midnight tomorrow.

Posted

Yeah this whole soundtrack deal is bullshit. I registered it at about 2:00 p.m. CT and have yet to receive any email or whatever. They say that I'll get the soundtrack, but until I see an email confirming the shipment, I'm going to be bitching. There's got to be a better way to do it than a pop up screen that doesn't pop up. Why Nintendo is so archaic is beyond me. There's so many better ways to go about it.

Posted

I'm not the only one with the problem. Pretty much everyone on Club Nintendo had the same issue. That's why they extended the deadline.

And no I did not disable cookies. There was no prompt saying to enable them, and it doesn't matter regardless, as you can't go back once you're done with the survey. It was a one time only deal, and Nintendo puppyed it up. Like they do with almost everything these days.

Posted

Who stole it off Cirt, who stole it off the chat. Soooo slowmooooo =P

But still lololol why is that even true poor Miyamoto :C

Actually, he REBLOGGED it from me, who REBLOGGED it from Cirt. Thievery was not involved. :>

Guys, today, at work, I found some beer and a snickers bar in the parking lot. I took them home because I love snickers bars.

Posted

Hey, everyone. I'm back in the states!

Did anything happen on here last week while I was gone?

Posted

Wait, what exactly was the offer? Join club Nintendo, fill out a survey, and get a free soundtrack to Ocarina of Time? Is it an orchestrated soundtrack or a midi one?

I don't know why I'm asking, because if I want an ocarina of time soundtrack I'll probably just pirate it