Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

You have to own the game and you have to do it by tonight. But yeah, basically.

It's got over 40 tracks, apparently. I probably won't even open it, as it will be worth a lot of money later whenever collectors are looking for it. I'm doing the same thing with the Oblivion re-release.

Posted

tumblr_ln3q9jFizM1qhv524.png

(I already posted this on Tumblr but) my mind was blown when I figured this out.

tumblr_ln4ci98cRF1qhv524.png

Posted

Oh man

Now it's just a normal spider instead of a big skull with legs

That's actually pretty well thought out camouflage

Posted

I was on the toilet when I figured it out, it was like a sudden epiphany.

Posted

I knew it was a normal spider, and I knew where the pincers were, but I never realized that part about the eyes.

Posted

Wow I never noticed that before. That kind of freaks me out.

Anyway I'm in the Dark Palace in ALTtP. I got lost for about an hour in there because it was big, but now I have to fight the boss which I will do later.

I started to replay my OoT 3 heart challenge as well. Right now I'm in Ganon's Tower going up all the stairs. However I have to fight 2 Iron Knuckles which both kill me in one hit. So I'lll have to kill them one at a time.

Posted

I got to the Skulltula House (or whatever it's called, with the gold skulltula coin exchange thing) and their curse-mutation is different. It's like if someone threw acid on someone's face then put it on a spider. The regular skulltula's eyes are teeth on them.

Posted

Well, the Great Fairies are just as stripperific as ever. Better boobs, though. Less pointy. I kind of like that Navi will mention if you've been playing for awhile and should rest for awhile. She's still annoying, but I've gotten used to that.

Posted

I knew it was a normal spider, and I knew where the pincers were, but I never realized that part about the eyes.

probably because you were too intimidated by the way it SITS THERE AND OCCASIONALLY EXPOSES ITS WEAK POINT.

MENACINGLY

Posted

Wow she has rounded boobs now.

Anyway I just beat my OoT 3 heart run. With only 35 deaths. I'm so happy.

Oh also I beat the 2nd temple in LTtP. After you get through the hell of the 3 pendants, the game isn't as bad.

Posted

With only 35 deaths

wat.

Ocarina of Time is so easy to beat without dying. Just carry around 4 fairies in bottles to automatically revive you. You'll never see a game over screen.

Posted

said the massive nerd who completes OoT on a daily basis.

nah

but how many times have to beat that game now? like roughly

Posted

wat.

Ocarina of Time is so easy to beat without dying. Just carry around 4 fairies in bottles to automatically revive you. You'll never see a game over screen.

You must have missed the part where he said it was a 3 heart run. And I think you aren't supposed to use fairies on those.

Posted

No, I was very aware of the fact that it was a 3 heart run. I'm willing to lay down 50 dollars that I can beat Ocarina of Time on a 3 heart run with less than 5 deaths. If any.

I didn't know there were a list of rules you "had" to follow for a 3 heart run. I thought the fact that it was a 3 heart run was kind of the point. But okay.

If YLA will provide me with all of the rules he followed, I'll gladly take on the challenge if you're willing to find out if I can back up my talk.

Posted

will you actually bet the money though

will you buy yla $50 worth of stuff if you fail