Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

WELL IF I JUST SAY "EAGLES HAVE AN ALBUM," WHAT ARE PEOPLE GOING TO THINK

THATS RIGHT

THEY'RE GOING TO THINK THE COLLECTIVE POPULATION OF EAGLES ACROSS THE GLOBE HAVE UNITED TO PRODUCE AN ALBUM

ABOUT DRUGS IN A SLUM

WE HAVE TO CLARIFY THINGS HERE

Posted

Yeah, but anyone who thinks that is a loser who doesn't know about Eagles. :lol:

Posted

Whatever, the official site says EAGLES. It can't be helped if there's disambiguation.

Also, it's still the second result for google searching "Eagles," below the football team and ABOVE the actual bird.

Posted

tumblr_lkliz1hRuE1qfi9kh.gif

Posted

@SDP how do we act anything alike? she hates pokemon, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (yes, i really did need to type out the whole name), and minecraft. I like/love those things.

@pheo Oh. Never mind, and thank you.

@Knuckle I live in Greenville. But I'm also not old enough to go anywhere without my parents, so i probably can't meet you.

@Fort XDDDDD

Posted

Is it just me, or has the Redeads' AI in Ocarina of Time 3DS gotten a lot smarter? I tried to get behind one a few days ago, and it puppyING TWISTED ITS BODY AROUND TO LOOK BEHIND IT AT ME AND I WAS LIKE OH HOLYSHIT THEY'RE EVEN WORSE NOW!

Posted

I'm still planning on doing a blind, three heart, hardmode run on OoT3D, regardless!

Happy 8,001, everybody.

8001-1.jpg

We are officially this good at legos.

Posted

Well, life's getting interesting for me. My boyfriend's boss just got fired, making my boyfriend acting manager for the next couple weeks. The thing is, said former boss (let's call him Tim) had it coming. I've been hearing nothing but nightmares about Tim not getting his manager training done, pushing manager's work onto the employees, refusing to inform the staff so they'd be forced to come to him for help (making him look the hero), getting repeated calls from Loss Prevention, etc. So the DM came in the other day to chew him out and fire him, but Tim quit 30 seconds before he could be fired.

And that's not all. Tim has also cheated on his girlfriend multiple times. I know of at least five girls Tim has had affairs with, one of whom is now a friend of mine. Anyways, Tim has been doing everything in his power to prevent his girlfriend from meeting them. The other day (same day Tim got fired) my friend met Tim's girlfriend at Walmart and they got to talking. My friend assures Tim's girlfriend that she had no idea that Tim had a girlfriend at the time. Meanwhile Tim calls his girlfriend, figures out who she's talking to and starts saying "Don't believe a word she says!" over the phone.

So I think he got fired and chewed out, if not dumped by, his girlfriend in the same day. I'd feel bad for him if he didn't have it coming.

There's more to the story, but I'll save it for later since I'm stiill processing it.

Posted

Tim was found face down and naked, with a gigantic dildo sticking out of his rectum.

Also dead with a gunshot wound to the temple. Death was due to blood loss, but not from the temple.

Posted

I'm still planning on doing a blind, three heart, hardmode run on OoT3D, regardless!

Happy 8,001, everybody.

8001-1.jpg

We are officially this good at legos.

Psh, I can build cooler stuff than that with technic pieces. :rolleyes:

Posted

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I was putting off seeing Thor but decided I would go today with my father, who was basically a Thor fanboy as a kid. I didn't have high hopes for the movie. I just wanted to see if before Avengers came out (still need to see Iron Man and Iron Man 2)

But yeah, Thor is probably my favorite Marvel movie to date. I've really been getting into Marvel lately, reading the official Marvel Wiki for hours at a time. But with 60 years of stories, I don't know where to start at all. Anyways, I wanna make the sex with Marvel now... But I'll probably just draw some fan art for now. :>

Posted

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did the surgery stuff go amigo?

Posted

First of all, thank you for noticing me (Unlike SDP >.>)

It went good! I'm a little sore still, but that's because the pacemaker was put in my muscle again. But it'll eventually go away! Thanks for caring :)