Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

thanks for the rare update btw through text dude

Posted

Oh you're quite welcome bud ^-^

Posted

Excuse me? I saw your post. I noticed your post. I even READ your post. What on Earth made you assume that I didn't notice it?

Posted

GAH. Why is tripcode explorer going so slow. I JUST WANT MY NEW PSEUDO PASSWORD FOR PONYCHAN. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TRIPPER+?

Posted

Skyler was just too gay to acknowledge Jared again

gs don't be a tripfag

Posted

lol

Posted

GIANT POST AHEAD, BEWARE.

So here's the thing, before my grandmother moved in, I moved into the house's main bedroom. She took the room I had before, and it's a little smaller, but not much. This was about half a year ago or so. Now, she recently got an apartment, say a few weeks ago, but her health has gone down a lot. She's like 80 years old, and was determined to find her own apartment.

Now, my stepdad comes in and just casually mentions - Or forcefully, if you want to put it that way - That this is apparently "his" room, and that I'm going to have to move out of it, back into the other, smaller room.

The thing is, they have /never/ used a bedroom before. Not in our old house, and not in this one. They always /had/ a room, except when my grandmother moved in, but instead, they decided on sleeping in the living room, on their couches.

So hurr, he's telling me to move all my stuff in the smaller room, when there is a high chance my grandmother will have to come back due to her health. She's even having eye surgery next month. Again.

This room was never really "mine" to begin with. They always shared it with me, storing their clothes and everything in here, too. In here, I have Wheatley, my bookshelf, and my tv/consoles. I already know they won't even use the bed once they get me out. They never did.

SO GUYS, POINT BEING:

Is it totally wrong for me to not want to move into the other room, or not? I know it won't do any good, because if he's intent on making me scoot my way out, then I won't have a choice.

I just want to know if it's okay to think this way, or if it's selfish as puppy.

Also:

Photo_00002.jpg

Posted

Yeah, I know, but still. :(

Also, once Muffin gets on and TEACHES ME HOW TO STREAM and whatnot

I have every intention of streaming an animu episode every day, for at least one series.

Mainly because this shit is beautiful and I want to share it with you :(

Posted

tumblr_lne1liZ8n51qdykgio1_500.png

Posted

I thought this was a pretty good song? I really want to see whatever this one is, though, if not only for this scene.

Posted

Glad the surgery went well, Jared. And I think that picture temporarily rendered me blind, SDP.

Things are quieting down for me right now, apart from the flooding and the threesome.

Posted

Why shouldn't i be a tripfag? On ponychan, almost everyone is, and that's the only trip site i use.

Posted

Threesome referring to your boyfriend's boss, your friend, and his girlfriend, right? How is that working out?

Lol GS didn't you say you were going to take a sabbatical? Also, I just don't understand why people would bother having a tripcode for a website where the point is to stay anonymous when you post.

Posted

Wait, threesome?

What the /puppy/.