Posted

Bring knife to a gunfight.

Kill them while they're laughing.

Posted

that awkward moment when they shoot you first

Posted

That awkward moment when Han shot first and some idiot disagrees with me. :(

Posted

That awkward moment when you bring a gun to an anime fight and their swords shoot squidding lasers for some reason.

Posted

That awkward moment when you realize none of this ever really happened.

Posted

that awkward moment when you can't think of anything else to say

Posted

If you don't have anything to say and you keep talking, then you are a jackass.

I like this. This is a good thing.

Posted

That awkward moment when you re-start a fad and everyone hates you for it.

Posted (edited)

That awkward moment when you were a kid, or even now, while trying to sleep you could hear your parents having sex.

Just me?

Edited by Tappy (see edit history)

Posted

I actually the "who squidding cares about sentence fragments in regular conversation" stuff.

Posted

So I'm kind of pissed off because today I found out you need Wii Motion Plus to play SS. Which I'm not wasting my money on something that is useless. I'm still buying SS, but I'm just not getting WMP because I'm sure you can play without and people were just telling me this. Also not only is it because I think WMP is useless, it makes the Wii Remote look bad too. Like it has a block sticking out of it and it just looks ridiculous. Also another reason I don't believe you need it is because my friend has Wii Sports Resort. I was told you need WMP for that too. He doesn't have it and he can play just fine. It just pisses me off how someone would make up a lie like that with no reason.

Posted

I actually the "who squidding cares about sentence fragments in regular conversation" stuff.

I actually the whole thing

Posted

YLA, even if you can play the game without it, it will be much less responsive, and from what I've seen, there are lots of enemies that require p. precise sword swings to beat

Posted

So I'm kind of pissed off because today I found out you need Wii Motion Plus to play SS. Which I'm not wasting my money on something that is useless. I'm still buying SS, but I'm just not getting WMP because I'm sure you can play without and people were just telling me this. Also not only is it because I think WMP is useless, it makes the Wii Remote look bad too. Like it has a block sticking out of it and it just looks ridiculous. Also another reason I don't believe you need it is because my friend has Wii Sports Resort. I was told you need WMP for that too. He doesn't have it and he can play just fine. It just pisses me off how someone would make up a lie like that with no reason.

...Really? This was confirmed over a year ago -__-

Also, if you get the $70 bundle, it comes with a wiimote PLUS, meaning it has a motion plus built in.

And you NEED A WiiMotion+ for the game. same for WSR. Your friend is lying.