Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I liked Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I liked the dark sense in that version more. However I didn't like the dark feel of Alice in Wonderland.

Jareddude likes this

Posted

I knew what that link was before I clicked. It's actually a pretty fun game but the controls are horrible so that put me off it.

Posted

Ive been really sad latley. But then stuff happened that really brought up my spirits and gave me hope and shit. So maybe I wont be so emo from now on. (Or at least a while lol)

Unrelated--

Last week, my laptop broke

Today, got a new laptop

Posted

Alice in Wonderland wasn't dark at all. It was a failed attempt at mixing the insanity of the book with an epic storyline (I have nothing against epic in the Alice universe, mind you, the Looking Glass Wars are a good example) by placing unstable characters in what should be stable positions required for a proper epic feel.

The only good thing out of that movie is Stephen Fry's Cheshire Cat.

Posted

sayus got me playing that series, from the first game. i have issues walking in a straight line in it, although lol-fully enough, when she started with WW, she had issues walking straight. Alice just doesnt know what a straight line is, i swear. its like shes drunk or something.

2356 likes this

Posted

Wait until there's a straight line puzzle.

You'll be squided.

Unrelated: Someone post something in the HS thrad. I have a theory/headcanon, but I don't want to double post.

e

Posted

you could just edit your last post, if it wasnt too long ago, idk.

Posted

I think if you make a reply when the last post is yours, it will combine them into one post. Not sure if there is a time limit in which it stops doing that.

Posted

So, my brother traded his friend a game today, and he gave us two games. One was Skyrim. My brother doesn't really like it, so he let me play it.

It's fun. Reminds me of Runescape. Getting lost 24/7 and running around aimlessly. I'm level 3.

Posted

sayus got me playing that series, from the first game. i have issues walking in a straight line in it, although lol-fully enough, when she started with WW, she had issues walking straight. Alice just doesnt know what a straight line is, i swear. its like shes drunk or something.

Link and I agreed in that game that straight lines are overrated. Also, L-targeting gives me headaches and I hate this thing on a rope.

Posted

I have so much work. Uh. I've had four classes today, and I've still got one more and a lab. The worst part is, there isn't any way that I can make this better.

This weekend, however, I didn't have any homework to do. I found out my friend had a copy of Shadow of the Colossus here, so I borrowed that and started playing. I'm really, really impressed. Such a simple game, and yet it has such a profound effect on the player by simply making good use of the atmosphere. It feels eerie and dark and sad, like something is terribly wrong.

I killed 8 colossi in one sitting. I just couldn't stop.

Posted

So uh. I feel like posting in the forums more. But there aren't any topics I'm interested in really.

/forever lurker

Posted

Tough shit get talkin go post in your art thread lets see some of that evil pheo comic

Posted

We could make interesting topics if there are none to post it. Just a thought.