Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

It makes me sweat, it burns my skin, it blinds my eyes, it makes me sneeze...

The Sun is kind of a dick.

Posted

I also have a hilarious farmer's tan. It's okay to be jealous.

Posted

I have NO tan.

Irish ancestry. The sun hates me and mosquitoes love me.

Posted

Lol I don't even get sun tans at all. I just burn. I got really bad sunburn on my arms and face a few weeks back whilst in FRANCE, soooo yeah. I'm glad it has rained constantly this summer in ye olde scotland.

everytime I see that map of temperatures around the USA floating around tumblr I literally ask myself how can all you guys live there and not die constantly. I just couldn't I'd literally be red 24/7. ):

Posted

I tan. I had a sunburn that the nurses were like "Man that burn looks pretty bad" and then it was never a problem because It's already gone because tan.

Posted

And now for the National Weather Report:

g6FiP.jpg

Posted

Every time you post an image I can never see it. What websites are you hotlinking from and why are you hotlinking when you should just save it upload it to imgur post that and delete the file. You bad person.

Posted

Today, I was walking back to my room from class and it was really hot out. My legs were sweating all up in my pants, and it was just pretty miserable, and I was like, god it's hot.

and then I remembered that my friend Pheo stared the sun in the face and did not admit defeat until he could no longer physically endure the battle

so I sucked it up

Posted

The sad part is I wasn't even ready to "admit defeat," I just trusted the medic guy's judgement when he said I should really go to a hospital what is wrong with me

Honestly the thought process running through my head was "As soon as I vomit I'm gonna get on the train and get off the train and walk home from the metro station" which is another three mile walk in the heat.

Posted

he pulled you out of the fight before you were ready

an underhanded tactic

Posted

And when, Dear Alex, are you coming to the con?

Posted

So, any players of tabletop rpg's in this fine establishment?

Posted

Only ever met one of those. Always played asshole characters. Started edging him out of games cause he was anti fun.

Posted

And now for the National Weather Report:

g6FiP.jpg

you see that pink blob? illinois? I LIVE THERE.

So, any players of tabletop rpg's in this fine establishment?

me, pheo, and t1g wanted to do a D&D run, my very first one. we were gonna be evil aligned and break out of jail for our start. though tbh if we could get some sort of forum-version going on, id be all for that. it sounds fun, actually, especially the being creative with the everything while playing. ``theres a cave`` ``well, its probably full of monsters......is there anything flammable nearby?``

Necropolis likes this

Posted

Yawn...10:05 am. Didn't go to bed. Trying to fix my skewed sleeping schedule...