Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been following her ever since I figured out you two were dating over a year ago. Whenever any of us needed to talk to you I'd go through her first. She also would post journal entries about the two of you every so often, though I wouldn't really read them so I dont know how personal or revealing they were if you're worried.

Posted

No I just thought it was kind of amusing.

Posted

SHUT UP

Posted

but it's cute though.

Posted

Aww, young love~

So how's everyone doing recently? Personally I'm obsessed with the Minecraft Technic Pack. It's a modpack, which of course is a bunch of mods selected by someone and put into one big .zip file. But now they have a launcher for it which automagickally downloads everything for you so lol.

Mainly it combine BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, ThaumCraft, and Equivalent Exchange, along with Mo' creatures and the Weapons mod. It's pretty sweet. You can find it at http://technicpack.net

Posted

It ended in an amazing ninja battle, right?

Posted

Knowing CO and Mila, it's way more likely they would have done magic stuff instead.

Posted

Man you really hated Mila didn't you

Posted

Horribly rendered hellfire and demonspawn, mostly. No offense but I don't really feel like talking about it.

Posted

You know what else has wizards?

Here's a hint:

BUY THIS.

Posted

A few things. First, Marceline Abadeer is the namesake for my bass (Abadeer, not Marceline). My bass is red, so it isn't that much of a stretch, considering her axe. The point of this is, I like your username. Marceline is awesome.

Second, work is really interesting. They moved some night managers to day shifts, which has caused a power struggle because every manager wants to be superior to every other manager. This makes it hard for me because they keep pulling me away from tasks given by other managers. I haven't finished a task in three days...

Lastly, I'm going to San Japan in a few weeks, which will be awesome. I've got a few friends going with me, and I'm excited.

Posted

All's well. Just finished an episode of my LP I'm starting, after 4 takes and audio desyncing. But hey it's done.

I know that feeling. Most of my LP's have desync and I don't know how to fix it. Though dispite that I think my Mother 1 LP went swimingly.

I was on Yahoo and I tried to talk to Mila. I didn't get an answer and I was like, "Aw."

Posted

Can someone tell me who Mila is and how I'm the only person who doesn't know them?

Posted

I found her on the forums. I remember who she is now, but I don't recall having an opinion either way on her.

Posted

She's trash. Up there with Vivi and Cat Girl

There was nothing wrong with Cat Girl! *Crosses arms in frustration.*