Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh right, those badges are always weird.

One of my biggest complaints in Skyward Sword was the lack of bird things to do. Twilight princess did some pretty great horse sequences, with things like defending a wagon while it rides through hyrule field at night, to jousting on giant bridges, and a couple others I'm probably forgetting. It was one of the funnest and most memorable parts of the main story for me, and something I admittedly found lacking in games like windwaker (where were all the epic sea battles?) and skyward sword easily could have done that, but they all opted not to.

Posted

If there's one thing Twilight Princess did right, yes, it was the horse sequences. Arguably the best parts of the game, really. Rescuing Colin was epic, because I was genuinely concerned for him. Protecting the wagon, and the whole conversation leading up to it, is my favorite part of the game. You genuinely feel like Link and you want to help and protect these people.

I'd even go so far to say that Twilight Princess is better than every Zelda game...for the first 3 dungeons. After that, the story takes a terrible dive, the world loses most of its explorative avenues, and the game goes from dungeon to dungeon with very little story in between. But man, those first 3 dungeons and the story surrounding it...you could tell they were on to something great.

pheonix561 and Teto like this

Posted

Agreeing

Posted

Disagreeing

but I respect you, Chase. Goddamn do I respect you. lol

TP didn't really do it for me but I've only played it twice, so I barely remember it. just got a little boring for me. Also I feel like we should move this to ZeLdA DiScUsSiOn but it'll probably die soon

quick, someone change the subject

Posted

Music sucks.

Posted

Nuh-uh. Music is rad.

Posted

Music is a thing that exists just try and prove me wrong

Posted

Tom Waits eats at Chick-fil-A

Posted

Jhonn Balance's last words: "I should have tried to be more like trent reznor"

Posted

I don't know these people

help

Posted

okay

Posted

Jhonn Balance majorly influenced the soundtrack for Dr Who, if you like the Dr Who music you'll probably like Jhonn Balance

Posted

A lot like some Coil Fans I know

Posted

Johnn Balance likes to eat at Rally's because its his favorite fast food place and he loves the service and staff and quality, and he's a big fast food connoisseur and for his birthday he built a bear at build a bear workshop

Posted

IT WAS BEFORE HE DIED

HE ALSO READ AND WROTE FANFICTION

HIS MUSIC WAS THE FANFICTION AND THE REAL MESSAGE BEHIND IT WAS YAOI BUT ITS TOO DEEP FOR SOME PEOPLE TO PICK UP ON