Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Because you NEVER POST

Posted

Also CO: You'd be a magic castle librarian. Dunno if I touched up on that. Magic. Or Alchemy. Same difference.

a castle librarian or something.

Nope didn't touch on that, but cool nonetheless.

Posted

I'd be the guy who watches everything happen. Never getting involved, but always lurking nearby.

Paranoid neighbor, keeping notes on the other people in the neighborhood.

Ops likes this

Posted

Also CO: You'd be a magic castle librarian. Dunno if I touched up on that. Magic. Or Alchemy. Same difference.

I'm sorry, what?

Alchemy is NOT Magic. Alchemy may have some magical elements in popular culture, but Alchemy is a form of Science. See the -chemy part of it? That's there because it has to do with chemicals, like the chemical makeup of certain items and metals that are used to create gold using Alchemical method. While I do admit that I do sometimes describe it as a magic, It is technically not magic.

Rant that may or may not be correct, woo~

Posted

Because you NEVER POST

I do when I feel like it. Like now. Also I'm active in werewolf.

Paranoid neighbor, keeping notes on the other people in the neighborhood.

Accurate

Posted

Teto was also a main character in the video. In fact I'm just gonna go ahead and list who was mainly in it:

Me

LL

Saha

EDA

Knuckle

Chase

Teto

Uuhhhhhh, those are the guys who are present from scene to scene. Cascade would have made an appearance, but I couldn't find a way to stick her in without throwing off the flow of everything. Taking her out makes a bit of a continuity error in the scene that follows it, but it's only one you would notice if you knew she was originally slated to be in the prior scene. So Idk, maybe I'd make a director's cut or something. Cascade's character is actually one of my favorite characters. Kind of bothered me that she doesn't get to make a bigger appearance than she did.

People like T1g, Muffin, Fort, Linkprow, Silver moon, Rika, et cetera all make their own appearances, yeah. And there's characters for people like Nabe and Ammonsa, and Skippy (Nabe and Skippy are pretty linked actually), but they're not relevant to what the video was so they didn't make appearances. Same goes for Ganny, Cirt, and Arachne, who would have been George Vilt and Scuba Cuba, if you remember them. Same characters, same mannerisms, acting as diplomats from where ever they're from. I enjoy their characters too, though.

I should mention the sole reason I decided to do a video was to practice storyboarding. Like, telling a story over picture sequences with the intention of sketching out what would be a cinematic thing. That was all.

I'm sorry, what?

Alchemy is NOT Magic. Alchemy may have some magical elements in popular culture, but Alchemy is a form of Science. See the -chemy part of it? That's there because it has to do with chemicals, like the chemical makeup of certain items and metals that are used to create gold using Alchemical method. While I do admit that I do sometimes describe it as a magic, It is technically not magic.

OH WOW. REAL IMPORTANT. GLAD WE CORRECTED THAT.

Posted (edited)

Alchemy is technically a pseudoscience, combining ideas that later went on to become chemistry with superstition. Also the goal of alchemists was to create the "Philospher's Stone", which could be used in many things, either transmutation of base metals to gold or immortality draughts.

Anyway, yeah sounds cool pheo.

Edited by Corrupt One (see edit history)

Posted

IT IS TO ME

MY PONY OC'S CUTIE MARK IS ALCHEMICAL FOR puppyS SAKE

I JUST SORT OF HAD TO

but really though, sorry.

Posted

It's all here in this pamphlet:

full-metal-alchemist-l0.jpg

Chimetals likes this

Posted

Yeah I guess I GUESS but they don't explain it in a way that completely defeats the idea of it being a form of magic, so I'm not sure where their version of the story is held.

That last phrase made no sense but it's better than anything else I can think of.

Posted

I lol'd, EDA.

Honestly the main reason I didn't finish it was because I didn't want to be the guy who wrote his friends into his fanfiction, but now that all of you seem to be in the opposite boat about this, I am reconsidering. It would be good practice after all.

Posted

I'm not included? :<

Yay, first day of school tomorrow.

Posted

(hoping im a knight)

o EDA <3.

Posted

@Jarredude

That just depressed me. Summer is already over, and I refuse to believe it. I still have so much more nothing to do with my life : S

Posted

First day of school was today.

I'm so puppying tired I can't think clearly

I'll tell you about it later, okay?