Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

How could I be so blind

Posted

That Brown Recluse I mentioned earlier? Tried to assassinate me. I know many things about their operation. Too many things.

I am the greatest threat to these beasts and they know that.

Posted

How could I not SEE?

-switches to serious mode-

Shrubbery.

What can I do.

Posted

you should have thrown a lit match onto all that raid afterwards

Posted

How could I not SEE?

-switches to serious mode-

Shrubbery.

What can I do.

Kill any and all spiders in your sight. Protect your skin with the finest bug spray available. Invest in a bug zapper or Venus Fly Trap.

We have to send a message: The human race is, and forever will be, undeterred.

Posted

Happy Birthday Teto :>

Teto likes this

Posted

Guild Wars 2 + Spirited Away sound track made this a good night. :>

Posted

Last Night I was out for a walk listening to the Berserk Movie OST, and this came up

And I came to a crosswalk and cars were going but I did not give shits and I just crossed the walk and there were literally four cops on the other side of the crosswalk watching me do this and I got to the otherside and they stopped me like "Hey, what you just did is really illegal and dangerous and you could have just as easily pressed the button and waited for the walk sign, we could fine you a hundred twenty dollars for that," And cops on all sides and I just looked at her like

And then she broke eye contact and was like "Next time wait for the light" and they all walked off and I continued my walk

I didn't even stop and think about the fact that that happened until like five minutes ago

This song oh my god

Posted

That song is pretty great too, Pheo. But I really love Spirited Away's music so much. It's like suspenseful story book type music.

Posted

I swear, my friends are just trying to make my life difficult.

Difficultlife-1.png

Facebook is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard. :<

Posted

This is what my college has to say about IRC:

Relay Chat (IRC). IRC differs from news groups in that material is posted to a news group and can be read by individuals at their leisure. IRC is live, real-time communication among Internet users. While some of the news groups and IRC rooms are not appropriate for library use, some of these services may provide interesting information that can be used in research.

If patrons or employees will be accessing news groups or participating in IRC, it is important that they understand the need to remain anonymous. Recent news reports reveal that criminals have found victims through the Internet. It is important that users never release their name or other personal information on the Internet. System users should understand that regardless of what information is revealed to them on the Internet, they should never agree to meet with any individual they first came into contact with through the Internet.

Never meet with any individual you first come into contact with through the internet.

Sure blew that one right out of the water.

Also: LL I was talking to a friend of mine and I was like "yeah I met a guy on the internet and he stayed at my house for a week and we chilled," and she was like "so did you guys dress up in weird costumes together," and I was like, puppy, what am I supposed to say to that. It was awful and also funny.

Posted

In retrospect I think she was asking if we donned fursuits. Thankfully I pointed out I actually wore a morphsuit. Completely different.

Posted

My mom went to Red Lobster. Brought back TONS OF SHRIMP.

OH MY GOD ALL THIS SHRIMP.

Posted (edited)

My mom went to Red Lobster. Brought back TONS OF SHRIMP.

OH MY GOD ALL THIS SHRIMP.

Haha, my mom went to Maine while we were at band camp. . . And brought home 26 LIVE lobsters that she got ridiculously cheap because her uncle caught them.

Edited by Treemotan (see edit history)

Posted

The Lobsters were aliens