Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I've only read two King novels and the first one I couldn't finish because I was in third grade and got bored during the scene where the kid was foundling his mother's nipples. I forget which book it was.

Also, last night I finally saw that Syfy show, "Face Off" and it was really neat.

It's like Project Runway, a show I also occasionally enjoy, except instead of fashion, they are working with make up to make movie monsters. It's pretty neat. This one was my favorite. It got in the top 3.s03_e0302_spotlight_03_134619072109.jpg

theme was "Pirates who became one with the ocean" and this guy specifically had to do a dagger theme.

Posted

Trying to watch my Doctor Who marathon, but absolutely no one in my house has the courtesy to SHUT THE HELL UP.

I'm serious if silence doesn't fall in this house I am going to have to kick some ass.

Posted

Silence in the Library!

In Who news, I'm making two of my friends watch it with me! YAY

Posted

Nice to know I'm not the only one watching the marathon. Got my brother to watch it with me, too.

Posted

Mom knows I'm watching the Doctor Who marathon.

Mom knows I hate the water park.

Mom drags me to water park against my will just as one of my favorite episodes starts.

84516__safe_image-macro_gummy_vulgar_what-the-fuck-man.jpg

Posted

Sometimes I think eda makes up portions of his life so he can use reaction images

A+ on tricking us all, but we're onto you

Posted

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't do that.

Honest.

la-noire-truth-doubt-lie.jpg

Posted

i saw that marathon, or most of it. yay for escaping to sayuris apartment. and now i understand Dr. Who a lot more now. kainda. still reminds me of this other site, though.

Posted

A homeless guy told me to have a nice day the other day. I said 'you too'.

wA5lY.jpg

(that actually did happen)

Posted

puppying every time a server hands me food they say "Enjoy" and I say "thanks, you too" and then half a second later I'm like "wait"

Chase likes this

Posted

I do that toooo! I'm so used to greeting people as a clerk that when i buy stuff from other clerks im like "have a nice day, please come again."

Posted

Hi

Posted

when I walk into the dining hall and they swipe my card, they're like, "Have a nice day, and enjoy your meal" or something. By the time they say, "Have a nice day," my brain has already decided to say, "You too"

Posted

When someone tells me "Good luck" or something, my reaction is to always say "You too", but then I play it off after. ^-^;

Posted

my parents and i got into another big fight today. my mother called me fat and ugly and "cave-manish" for the millionth time and i told her i hated when she said those things to me and that i am perfectly comfortable with my body. Then she said i wasnt a good gay man because im not super fit and handsome. Ugh, i mean, really? I awkwardly tried to explain to her that im basically a bear. I mean im big, chubby, and hairy-- and i like that! I told her that i like other bears and im okay with being a chubby chaser.

She then proceeded to question the existence of bears with "do you have any friends that are bears!?" and im like "mom, i dont have any friends that are gay, period."

she laughed and said they weren't real, so i called her a vain bitch.

Im not allowed to come home tonight, but i probably can tomorrow. Probs just gonna sleep in my car tonight. im not too worried about it. Just needed a bit of a vent. :>