Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Chimetals that video is awful.

Posted

Karaoke is the worst thing in the ever

Posted

So, I was in a store that sells vintage goods today, and one of the things I happened upon was a shelf with old cameras. There were all kinds of cameras, but what caught my eye was an old Canon Rebel S II, on sale "as-is" for $20. Since I didn't have an SLR camera of my own, I figured it was worth the risk that it may not work. As I was about to walk away from the shelf with my intended purchase in hand, however, I looked down one more time and noticed a rather large cloth bag, appearing to contain a lens. Curious, I reached down and checked the price tag. $10, "as-is." Okay, I thought, let's see what lens this is. Much to my surprise, I find a 200mm lens in perfect condition inside, lens caps and all. I grabbed that thing and checked out immediately. For $30, I left with this camera body (not a bad find) with this lens attached (this is where things started to get good) and this beauty in the cloth bag.

The camera works perfectly, by the way. The only damage is purely cosmetic.

Posted

I know nothing of cameras and photography so good job I guess? Good job man nice find.

Posted

Bleh. I just spent about three days grinding up my character on Skyrim to 78 so I could fight a legendary dragon. The worst part? Mehrune's razor one hit killed it.

How was everyone's week?

Posted

Bleh. I just spent about three days grinding up my character on Skyrim to 78 so I could fight a legendary dragon. The worst part? Mehrune's razor one hit killed it.

I take it you backstabbed it?

Posted

I've come to the conclusion that alcohol is grossly overrated.

Posted

not if you do it right.

True Gamer likes this

Posted

tumblr_m6g6d2Qix11ryjnzgo1_500.png
Teto likes this

Posted

So China and Japan might go to war, i heard. Over island property disputes. From what I understand, China is flexing it's muscles and clearly in the wrong. What happens if they go to war? Well...

Campbell told a hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee's East Asian and Pacific Affairs subcommittee yesterday. He said the islands fall under a treaty which obligates the U.S. to defend Japan if it's attacked

means we Americans might get involved in another war, :<

Posted

china and japan will not go to war, that is complete arse gravy

at most it'll be like falklands, a little kerfuffle between two large-ish powers over some islands, no bombs or anything for rizzle

Posted

What's rizzle and why do they want it?

Posted

Yeah hope so. It's just weird that Campbell said we would stick by them if this is just a no biggie.

And Lol at China being "large-ish"

Posted

Isn't China about as big as America in terms of land, sans alaska and hawaii?

Posted

Yeah but we are talking power, not size. China is not "large-ish" it's just plain large. It's a super power for sure.