Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

YOU JUST WATCHED "A DAY INNA LIFE A DA KING" STARRING KING PHEO IN EVERY SCENE

Posted

Santigold was amazing! What a great night!

Posted

Also, Double K came in the mail a few days ago and i just now found it yay!

tumblr_mb2oxqhtB31qft31ko1_500.jpg

Posted

I keep forgetting Double K is an actual thing. I never understand why people feel the need to do stuff like this with other people's characters. This is written by one of those people who completely missed the point of a mediocre anime and decided one of the characters should never have died because he was too cool for that to happen.

Posted

Why does nothing happen in my life

Posted

Because you're like 12 or 13. Not sure when your birthday is.

Most of the time things don't happen.

Posted

yeah I think at that age life is pretty predictable

enjoy it while you can, dude

Posted

>enjoy

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh wait you were serious

I want some sort of variety, though. I mean, I should at least be able to think of something cool that happened at school, or something shit that happened at school.

In AIG {Advanced Intellectual Group, basically I R SMURT} we took this personality test called the Jung Personality Assessment. If you know what I'm talking about, it's the Briggs-Myers variation. Anyways, it told me I was an INTP, an Introvert, iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving person. So I keep to myself, think a lot, etc. One of the traits of someone with an N is that they need some sort of variety, and hate routine[which fits quite well], so that's why I wish something was going on other than the monotonous every-day seventh grade shit.

Posted

That was pretty funny, but I actually sort of like Tim Burton's films.

I'm so different from all you strange yet wonderful folk

Posted

I'm not even 13 yet bro

wait until december

that and despite my age I'm quite mature, or so I feel. I mean, I like debate and algebraic equations and actually am already planning out a semi-career sort of? I dunno, I just want to be an IT professional or a programmer.

Posted

What, you're 12? I pictured you in your older teens.

Good for you, but do enjoy your childhood. =)

Posted

I keep forgetting Double K is an actual thing. I never understand why people feel the need to do stuff like this with other people's characters. This is written by one of those people who completely missed the point of a mediocre anime and decided one of the characters should never have died because he was too cool for that to happen.

It was actually a fantastic anime. One of the very few good ones. Surprised you didnt like it since it reminds me of you so much. Also, it was a good read. I like the art a lot too.

Posted

it reminds you of me??? I mean it wasn't bad, it just wasn't for me, I guess. And I did enjoy it. I dunno. I think I'm just a curmudgeon about TTGL for reasons I don't fully understand.

Posted

Its like you because it was over the top and unnecessarily manly.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

it reminds you of me??? I mean it wasn't bad, it just wasn't for me, I guess. And I did enjoy it. I dunno. I think I'm just a curmudgeon about TTGL for reasons I don't fully understand.

Obviously because its standing on the back of such great hits like Mazinger Z, Getter Robo, And Giant Robo....right? Y-you guys like robots right....?