Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh shit, this page is l337

Posted

So I just had a conversation on Google+ where my friend was denouncing dubstep.

It ended with an argument over what the best kind of cheese is.

What.

SilverAlchemic and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Bleu is really good. Provolone is probably the greatest sandwich accompaniment ever. Cheddar and crackers is wonderful. I don't get the appeal of American. Swiss is okay I guess, I can eat it but I don't usually go for it. Monterrey Jack (and pepper jack) for all your southwestern food needs.

Posted

Dubstep is like anime. 99% of it is awful.

also, this happened today

A4sCKBxCAAANg1y.jpg

It is a foot baby. My foot birthed this.

Posted

What did you name it?

Posted

Bleu is really good. Provolone is probably the greatest sandwich accompaniment ever. Cheddar and crackers is wonderful. I don't get the appeal of American. Swiss is okay I guess, I can eat it but I don't usually go for it. Monterrey Jack (and pepper jack) for all your southwestern food needs.

I have to disagree, bleu is disgusting. I've learned to like a little feta. Ricotta is good only in calzones and lasagna. Cheddar compliments salty things well, swiss is delicious on Cuban sandwiches. Provolone is great with turkey. I put shredded part-skim mozzarella on almost every salad I make - hell, I can eat mozzarella by itself. Same goes with gouda cheese. Delicious. Colby jack is also great on sandwiches and crackers. And parmesan always compliments any pasta well.

But I don't care for bleu cheese, goat cheese, or cottage cheese. Nope nope nope

Posted

Tillamook has a Hot Habanero Jack cheese that is amazing: http://www.tillamook.com/products/Cheese/Hot-Habanero-Jack-30.html

Got to agree with Cirt on Blue, Goat and Cottage cheese... gross, gross and gross.

Not a big fan of feta cheese but I'll sprinkle a little bit of it on my salads.

Posted

I love almost all cheeses. Really. I don't think I've tried a cheese I didn't like.

Bleu is not disgusting! Cottage cheese looks disgusting, but it's actually pretty good.

Posted

I used to really love most kinds of cheese. Now I'm just "eh, it's cheese HOLY SHIT IS THAT PROVOLONE AND COLBY JACK MUST HAVE OMNOMNOMNMONOMNOM"

I really like Provolone and Colby Jack.

Posted

You people are puppying ridiculous. Goat Cheese is incredible. Eat it. Cottage I can't do, I've tried it but it just doesn't sit well with me. Goat, though. Goat cheese on Garlic bread is pic related.

5300_1209391835442_4331615_n.jpg

I had this thing when I went to paris some three years ago. I have no idea what this dish is called, but I've been trying to find the name of it, because it was so delicious that it still haunts my taste buds. Not even joking. That stuff was delicious and I cleaned my plate.

If I study abroad next year, then I plan on revisiting paris for a few days, and when I do that, I expect to get some of this food again. If any of the scots know what this is called I'd love to know.

Posted

What did you name it?

Pheeny :>

Posted

so i moved into a triple room a while back, and it turns out, my one roommate is graduating this semester, and my other roommate just withdrew from school today. basically, after this semester, im going to have this triple to myself, provided no one wants to move in.

if only i got an email about my stupid chest binders already, this would be one of my best days in a while.

Michael and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Your other roommate just withdrew from school wow way to take pleasure in other people's pain jerk

Posted

Who said they were in pain? Maybe they didn't want to go to school!

Posted

Hey guys, I'm not dead yet.

School sucks, I would have backed out too.